Pets should be treated like family members. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons to support your opinion.
It is a very old practice to have a pet in the house. All nature lovers will surely encourage everyone to have a pet. They bring us closer to nature.
When a person has pets, their responsibility increases the same way when a new born comes into the lives of a couple. For example bringing a dog into your house is like adding a new member to the family. Like the children of the house the dog will have to be fed, played with and made to take baths. They also need to be taken to the doctor for regular checkups.
All pet owners will agree that pets bring joy to homes. There are so many relat...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- “When people succeed it is because of their hard work. Luck had nothing to do with success.” Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position. 85
- How do movies or television influence people’s behavior? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer. 93
- Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. 71
- Nowadays food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. 77
- A university plans to develop a new research center in your country. Some people want a center for business research. Other people want a center for research in agriculture. Which of these two kinds of research centers do you recommend for your country? U 50
It is on top list:
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 27 in 30
Category: Excellent Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 24 15
No. of Words: 340 350
No. of Characters: 1439 1500
No. of Different Words: 189 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.294 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.232 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.207 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 74 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 44 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 30 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 16 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 14.167 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 5.193 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.333 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.262 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.472 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.13 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5