Pets should be treated like family members. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons to support your opinion.
It is a very old practice to have a pet in the house. All nature lovers will surely encourage everyone to have a pet. They bring us closer to nature.
When a person has pets, their responsibility increases the same way when a new born comes into the lives of a couple. For example bringing a dog into your house is like adding a new member to the family. Like the children of the house the dog will have to be fed, played with and made to take baths. They also need to be taken to the doctor for regular checkups.
All pet owners will agree that pets bring joy to homes. There are so many relat...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- You are planning to study abroad. What do you think you will like and dislike about this experience? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. 95
- Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. 71
- A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose your factory? Explain your position. 85
- Some students enjoy taking distance-learning courses on the computer or by television. Other students would rather take all of their courses with a teacher in the classroom. Which of these options do you think is better? Use specific reasons and examples 78
- Plants can provide food, clothing, shelter or medicine. What is one kind of plant that is important to you or to the people in your country? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your choice. 95
It is on top list:
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 27 in 30
Category: Excellent Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 24 15
No. of Words: 340 350
No. of Characters: 1439 1500
No. of Different Words: 189 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.294 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.232 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.207 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 74 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 44 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 30 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 16 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 14.167 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 5.193 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.333 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.262 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.472 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.13 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5