The exposure to some international media, such as films, TVs and magzines, has a significant impact on the local culture. To what extent do you think the advantages outweight the disadvantages?

Nowadays, numerous technological applications in media have extended the influence brought on by international media. For example, films, TVs and magzines are all crucial for people's after-work time, and all these diversifying modern lifestyle. Some people, however, maintain that international media has a negative impact on the local culture, which stands for humans' history and is the prerequist to historical advance. As for me, although its drambacks, i do believe the truth that international media has great many advantages undoutedly.

Of course, we have to admit the fact that due to the great influencial to global people, international media has rendered several minority cultures on the verge of extinction, which are national tresures. Moreover,accompanyng the development of media, many dwellers are going to abandon their regular lifestyles and resort to more comfortable and convennient modern media to relax themselves, which is really alarming to human beings onthe earth. As for me, however, er should not be blind to its benefits.

In modern society, it is not uncommon that the majority of workers are under constant pressure without ang interesting spare time, therefore, after arduous work, people need to relax through mass media. What is more, international media contributes more convenient and diversity life, which is not contained in traditional cultures. For example, we can keep pace with the lastest news through TV or internet. If people, who have long yearned to get news news at first time, fail to accept the widespread of media, it is not difficult to imagine that fresh news can only be informed in people's wildest dream.

All in all, only through international media, can people know the world to a large extent. Meanwhile, with the concerted efforts both from government and individuals, a suitable method should be mede to coordinate traditional culture and internetional media.

Hi,Jason, this essay is better than the last one you wrote; You made it clear that advantages outweight the disadvantages.

And you still have the problem to use "which", check out the which in this essay one by one and make yourself clear "which" refer to which. When the "which" is not clear refering something, it makes people confusing.