The greatness of individuals can be decided only by those who live after them, not by their contemporaries.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you t

The greatness of individuals can be decided only by those who live after them, not by their contemporaries.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

I agree with the quote above that the greatness of an individual can only be measured by those who live after these individuals. Contemporaries may not live to witness the results of the effort of these individuals to be able to adequately judge their achievements.

Greatness is a subjective term. Greatness of one generation is different from another. Hence, greatness can only be evaluated from a futuristic perspective. The next generation are in a vantage point to judge the works of an individual by comparing them to the standards that have marked greatness in previous generations. A music...

Sentence: This is in fact the case with most great works of art which only become recognized most times after the composers or artiste are long dead.
Error: artiste Suggestion: artists

Sentence: However, considering the relative stability of the United States compared to other European nations which were embroilled in so much political instablity, and wars World War 1 & 2 centuries later , political scientist are now able to appreciate the beauty of the political framework laid in the United States Constitution.
Error: instablity Suggestion: instability
Error: embroilled Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The judgment of contempraries is just a limited view
Error: contempraries Suggestion: contemporaries