Your friend visited you in your country and stayed in a hotel that you have recommended. Write a letter to the hotel manager about your friend's unsatisfactory stay. In you letter :1) Tell about your friend.2) Describe the problem.3) Suggest some improvem

Dear Madam,

I am writing to you to express my displeasure with the services provided by your hotel staff to my close friend who was recently staying at your hotel.

My friend Miko Suki, was your guest from 5th to 8th Sep 2018. He had enquired me about the hotels in the vicinity and finally zeroed in on your hotel on my recommendation. He got a good deal that included suite with three meals per day. Same was confirmed by the hotel staff over a telephonic conversation, before we confirmed the booking.

On reaching hotel, my friend was told that the package included only two meals and not three. Package with three meals was with higher tariff and if he wished to upgrade to three meals package, he would have to pay more.

This was disappointing since we had confirmed with the receptionist before making a booking. I would suggest that the hotel staff be duly informed about any changes in the packages so that the guests aren't misinformed. I hope you would take the necessary action to avert any such miscommunication in future.

Sincerely yours,
Amber