GMAT/GRE Argument Task Essays

Essay title Rates Users Category
According to a recent report from our marketing department during the past year fewer people attended Super Screen produced movies than in any other year And yet the percentage of positive reviews by movie reviewers about specific Super Screen movies actu 53 vishaljuvekar10 GMAT/GRE Argument Task
GRE Argument: An international development organization, in response to a vitamin A deficiency among people in the impoverished nation of Tagus, has engineered a new breed of millet high in vitamin A. While seeds for this new type of millet cost more, far 62 randtorrs GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Paleo diets, in which one eats how early hominids (human ancestors) did, are becoming increasingly popular. Proponents claim our bodies evolved to eat these types of food, especially bone broth, a soup made by cooking animal bones for several hours. They 42 kunalnate GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Manned space flight is costly and dangerous Moreover the recent success of a series of unmanned space probes and satellites has demonstrated that a great deal of useful information can be gathered without the costs and risks associated with sending men an 68 jenniferjack07 GMAT/GRE Argument Task
The following appeared on the Mozart School of Music Web site The Mozart School of Music should be the first choice for parents considering enrolling their child in music lessons First of all the Mozart School welcomes youngsters at all ability and age le 73 ecin335 GMAT/GRE Argument Task