Essay topic: In surveys Mason City residents rank water sports (swimming, boating, and fishing) among their favorite recreational activities. The Mason River flowing through the city is rarely used for these pursuits, however, and the city park department

rammohan231220's picture

The authors of the argument claims that, based on s survey conducted among the jargon of local residents, to implement pool based recreation activities in the mason river in order to, reduce the pollution in that river and to use that river for a suitable purpose.

Although the claims seems to be plausible, close scrutiny reveals a logical untenablity.
Firstly, the survey is conducted only among the few residents in that locality to implement water sports in that mason river, there are not much evidence for the adaptability of the mason river for the water-based recreational activities, a broad objective survey, would lead us to more impeccable consequences .and also the suitability of the activities in the river should be analyzed to implement the plan.

Secondly, many complaints have registered regarding the cleanliness of the river, recently people experienced obnoxious small from the river, water sports does ensure the cleanliness of the river, so possible measures should be taken from the government to clean the river and to maintain it.

Thirdly, the acceptance of the water sports among the local residents, water sports do not suitable for all the age group, the safety, suitability, weather conditions and training facets are questionable, without analyzing all these facets, investing a large amount of budget is not a promising idea to yield effective outcomes from the project.

To conclude, the authors claim is incomplete to strengthen, the authors should provide the aforementioned information additionally, without further evidence the assertion includes logical flaws.