The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company."According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any

The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company.

"According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any other year. And yet the percentage of positive reviews by movie reviewers about specific Super Screen movies actually increased during the past year. Clearly, the contents of these reviews are not reaching enough of our prospective viewers. Thus, the problem lies not with the quality of our movies but with the public's lack of awareness that movies of good quality are available. Super Screen should therefore allocate a greater share of its budget next year to reaching the public through advertising."

Write a response in which you discuss what questions would need to be answered in order to decide whether the recommendation and the argument on which it is based are reasonable. Be sure to explain how the answers to these questions would help to evaluate the recommendation.

The memo offered by the advertising director suggests that Super Screen Movie Production Company should increase its current budget for advertising as he believes that the decrease in movie viewers is because of a lack of awareness of good movies in potential visitors rather than the quality of the movies. Although his reasoning sounds valid, some implications need to be considered before such recommendation can be fully underpinned.

The director briefly mentions that fewer peopel attanded Super Screen-produced movies during last year compared to any presedent years. However, the director did not cite accurate data to compare exactly how many people were fewer in last year than the years before. If the decline is negligible, worrying about such small decrement will be superflorous. In addition, the hustle and bustle of the contemporary society may discourage denizens to physically attend movie viewing. Alternatively, what most people do is that they stream movies online. In this case, the director should provide some statistics about the number of online Super Screen-produced movies to substantiate his claim that fewer people have actually viewed their movies.

The director has also mentioned about the increase of positive reviews and trying to use this piece of evidence to support the notion that the quality of Super Screen-produced movies are top-notch and worry-free. However, there are several factors that the directors have failed to consider. Firstly, it might be possible thtat people who disliked that movies did not have the enthusiam to report their negative experience. Such reticence will potentially result in a higher average rating. Furthermore, it is also likely that as fewer people choose to sttend Super Screen-produced movies, these sticklers may simply be huge fans who have previously enjoyed the movies and tended to give higher ratings. If this is the case, the positive reviews from the movie reviewers are not objective enough to substaintiate the notion that the movies' quality is problem-free.

Last but not least, the director boldly assumes that the public lacks awareness of how good Super Screen movies are. However, such declaration is not cogent enough as the director does not provide any specific examples nor data to substantiate his view. To validify such allegation, the director should perform a survey in the public to determine the exact proportion of the population that is awared of the movies' quality. Perhaps the current advertising strategy is sufficient enough to inform the general public about Super Screen-produced movies, and there might be no need to re-allocate funds for more propoganda.

Overall, the recommendation provided by the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie is not convincing enough. The premises given are too ambigious and cannot use to conclude that a higher budget should be devoted for the advertising department. To fully underpin his assertion, the director should clarify his recommendatino by using more accurate and precise data, and consider more possibilities that may result in an observed phenomenon.

Sentence: The director briefly mentions that fewer peopel attanded Super Screen-produced movies during last year compared to any presedent years.
Error: attanded Suggestion: attended
Error: presedent Suggestion: president
Error: peopel Suggestion: people

Sentence: If the decline is negligible, worrying about such small decrement will be superflorous.
Error: superflorous Suggestion: superfluous

Sentence: Firstly, it might be possible thtat people who disliked that movies did not have the enthusiam to report their negative experience.
Error: thtat Suggestion: than
Error: enthusiam Suggestion: enthusiasm

Sentence: Furthermore, it is also likely that as fewer people choose to sttend Super Screen-produced movies, these sticklers may simply be huge fans who have previously enjoyed the movies and tended to give higher ratings.
Error: sttend Suggestion: attend

Sentence: If this is the case, the positive reviews from the movie reviewers are not objective enough to substaintiate the notion that the movies' quality is problem-free.
Error: substaintiate Suggestion: substantiate

Sentence: To validify such allegation, the director should perform a survey in the public to determine the exact proportion of the population that is awared of the movies' quality.
Error: awared Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: validify Suggestion: validity

Sentence: Perhaps the current advertising strategy is sufficient enough to inform the general public about Super Screen-produced movies, and there might be no need to re-allocate funds for more propoganda.
Error: re-allocate Suggestion: reallocate
Error: propoganda Suggestion: propaganda

Sentence: The premises given are too ambigious and cannot use to conclude that a higher budget should be devoted for the advertising department.
Error: ambigious Suggestion: ambiguous

Sentence: To fully underpin his assertion, the director should clarify his recommendatino by using more accurate and precise data, and consider more possibilities that may result in an observed phenomenon.
Error: recommendatino Suggestion: recommendation

Well, try not doubt the evidence or data provided, but accept they are true. and then try to find out loopholes.