SuperCorp recently moved its headquarters to Corporateville. The recent surge in the number of homeowners in Corporateville proves that Corporateville is a superior place to live than Middlesburg, the home of SuperCorp's current headquarters. Moreover, Mi

SuperCorp recently moved its headquarters to Corporateville. The recent surge in the number of homeowners in Corporateville proves that Corporateville is a superior place to live than Middlesburg, the home of SuperCorp's current headquarters. Moreover, Middleburg is a predominately urban area and according to an employee survey, SuperCorp has determined that its workers prefer to live in an area that is not urban. Finally, Corporateville has lower taxes than Middlesburg, making it not only a safer place to work but also a cheaper one. Therefore, Supercorp clearly made the best decision.
Write a response in which you examine the stated and/or unstated assumptions of the argument. Be sure to explain how the argument depends on the assumptions and what the implications are if the assumptions prove unwarranted.

The argument states that SuperCorp relocate the headquarters to Corporateville. The author concludes that this movement is an excellent judgement since the author assumes that Corporateville is a better place than the original habitat, Middlesburg. However, there are some issues which render the argument a little unconvincing.

First of all, the writer assumes that Corporateville is more suitable for living than Middlesburg since there are some buyers who purchase houses in Corporateville. Nevertheless, there is no causation between some people who have house in Corporateville and Corporateville is a wonderful place to live. It is possible that people brought the house there for investment since there is a place going to build many shopping malls in the future.

Secondly, the argument contends that Middleburg is located in the city area which might not be favored by the staff, while Corporateville is at a rural area which might be endeared by the staff. Nonetheless, there is no obvious connection between the place where the staff want to inhabit and the place where they desire to go to work. Probably, they already purchased their home and Middleburg is in a acceptable distance for them to go to work. Furthermore, if their company more the another area, the distance between their home and company might become larger which cause them inconvenience.

Finally, Corporateville requires lower taxes which make it is a cheaper place to live. Notwithstanding, the is no direct relation between the taxes and the cheaper place. Perhaps, Corporateville demands less taxes since the houses and buildings there are extremely expansive even selling in higher prices than other places. Hence, living in Corporateville might cost less money, but needs to spend a large amount of wealth to buy the house at first.

To sum up, the assumption made by the writer, Supercorp obviously make a superb decision, might not hold water. It is because the assumptions are plausible for real living or not, the commute distance for staff, and house prices. Then, Supercorp might move to an unsuitable place to function.

Sentence: Notwithstanding, the is no direct relation between the taxes and the cheaper place.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to the and is

----------------
No. of Words: 339 350 //More content wanted.
For issue essays, around 450 words, for argument essays, around 400 words.

----------------------