GRE:To be an effective leader, a public official must maintain the highest ethical and moral standards.

GRE:
To be an effective leader, a public official must maintain the highest ethical and moral standards.

As a leader who has to handle many things properly in a limited time and lead the public to advanced level must keep the moral and integrity to the highest degree. A discussion of public officials is important since it related to the right of everyone who be governed. To some extent, I agree with the statement that leaders should manage the highest standards since they are people's idols, public officials have to manage justice, and the ability to manage efficiently.

First of all, leaders not only lead physical principles but also guide mental directions for the public. Leaders are icons for the public and represent the whole country's future. Leaders need to be the best model for the public to follow. If the leaders do not behavior well, the public might believe that a little misdeed is not a big deal since the leaders also have the same improper manner. As a result, if a leader wants to manage people, the leader needs to be the model for the people, or otherwise the people will not obey the rules completely.

Secondly, public officials must not violent laws and stay in high moral status because they are managers who guide rules and justice. On the contrary, if they disobey rules, the public must not believe that they can judge everyone's right impartially. In this way, people would not trust and follow their governments anymore. For instance, if a judge who likes beautiful and handsome faces but not an ugly one claims that a gorgeous criminal suspect is innocent, the public might doubt that the judge release the criminal for his or her appearance regardless his or her crime.

Notwithstanding, not only the ethical standards but also is the ability to manage a huge group of people essential. It is because that people still need managers who have excellent expertise to control the colossal and intricate system of the government. If managers have marvelous expertise to guide the government, the public benefit from their skills and enjoy the efficient and decently functional life. Thus, the ability of management also plays a very crucial role in efficient government.

To sum up, there are many characteristics composed of a person to be an adequate leader, such as high moral standards as well as awesome manage skills. These two qualities do not compete with each other. Therefore people could elect a valuable person who has both above qualities to be the powerful leader.

the judge release the criminal
the judge releases the criminal

Sentence: A discussion of public officials is important since it related to the right of everyone who be governed.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', infinitive or imperative
Suggestion: Refer to who and be

not only the ethical standards but also is the ability to manage a huge group of people essential.
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?