In this age of intensive media coverage, it is no longer possible for a society to regard any living man or woman as a hero.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for t

In this age of intensive media coverage, it is no longer possible for a society to regard any living man or woman as a hero.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Who has not had a hero when was a child? Think about it and it is probable that you have remember the life of some died person who you learnt in school, who is considered a hero for your entire country. Do you remember any living hero? Although media could influence in debunking the idea of a hero, nowadays it is possible to regard heroes to living man.

First, if a person who is considered hero leads a dignified life, there will no news which discredit him/her. Media always tries to seek material about "heroes" because they are public person and news about them will be interesting for the ...

Sentence: Think about it and it is probable that you have remember the life of some died person who you learnt in school, who is considered a hero for your entire country.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to have and remember

some died person who you learnt in school,
some died person whom you learnt in school,

Sentence: Many rumors regarding he did not have an suitable life with his son.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to regarding and he

Sentence: However, time after this actions, they took the bad way in their lives.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and actions