All college and university students would benefit from spending at least one semester studying in a foreign country.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the posit

All college and university students would benefit from spending at least one semester studying in a foreign country.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Education is the important aspects of a persons' life. A college and university student cannot be truly educated unless he takes a broad range of education. As the trend of globalization is increasingly expanding, a large number of college and university are seeking cooperation with ones in a foreign country by changing their students. Would all college and university would benefit from spending at least one semester. Admittedly, such a policy are favorable as a whole. In my perspective, however, we should not overlook some potentially adverse effects.

As is know to all, culture exposure is a integrated part of education. While academical knowledge equips a students the basic skills, culture exposure not only helps a student expand his perspective but also enable him to learn tolerance,respect of other culture and appreciation of disparity. Thus to learn at least a semester in a foreign country provides undoubtedly the best chance with a student to knowledge the culture in another country which is completely different from his own. Indeed, the real culture is far different from what you are taught by textbooks or told by others.For instance, after I live in United Stated for three months, I love it in many respects including the religious culture and democratic principle.In light of this , a study in a foreign country is benefit.

In the other hand, a study in foreign country enable a student to improve his academic ability. Few will disagree that the duty to study in foreign country is to focus on his study field regardless in science field or societal field. Indeed, to study in another country means that a student will cooperate with other professor and partners who will exhibit their research results as well as their thinking ways and research means.Indeed, what can a student learn in a short time is always the means. Every years, the National Education Foundation funds many Chinese students go to study in the United States in hope that these students can exert advanced scientific means in Unites States into the research in China. Therefore, such fact further demonstrates it is necessary to study in a foreign language.

However, to study in a foreign country ineluctably have some problems that the students must overcome, such as financial problem and language problem. While it is clear that not all can afford to study in a foreign language, the funding from the government is limited. In addition, the most important thing that is disadvantageous is that some students spend study time on travelling.Indeed, it is uncommon that many Chinese visiting students travel around the United Stated with the funding.

In conclusion, the college and university students will benefit from at least a semester in a foreign country. However, the potentially adverse effects should not be overlooked. Guaranteed by an specific funding policy, a nation should support and encourage its college and university students to study at least one semester in a foreign country.

Sentence: Education is the important aspects of a persons' life.
Description: The fragment the important aspects is not usually preceded by is
Suggestion: Education is the important aspect of a persons' life.

Sentence: As is know to all, culture exposure is a integrated part of education.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and know

Sentence: In the other hand, a study in foreign country enable a student to improve his academic ability.
Description: The fragment country enable a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace enable with verb, past tense

In the other hand,
Suggestion: On the other hand,