The luxuries and conveniences of contemporary life prevent people from developing into truly strong and independent individuals Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning f

The luxuries and conveniences of contemporary life prevent people from developing into truly strong and independent individuals.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

The advance of technology is an integral part of human progress. Over the past decades, the rapid development of technology has improved our quality of life a lot. While we are enjoying the luxuries and convenience of contemporary life, thanking to technology, are all preventing us from developing into truly strong and independent individuals?Admittedly, the technology has brought adverse effect on us. In my perspective, however, the advance in technology has not make us less truly strong and less independence and will not do so in the future.

As is known to all, only one hundred years has passed since that wright brothers succeeded in trying their first plane, and the history of Internet was also half a century. Yet human never stops thinking;instead, human has been devoting themselves to make their life better based on previous success.For example, when Henry Ford, the founder of Ford invented the first four-wheeled car, it brought no less convenience than did today's technology such as Internet. However, since the first car was created, the cars has evolved into a wide variety of new models with higher fuel-efficiency and stronger power. Did such a great convenience prevent us from developing into truly strong and independent individuals? Obviously, without the strong and independent engineers, the Ford would not have make so great achievements. Therefore , the history of automotive informs us that the advance of technology will keep us to move forward.

Moreover, the convenience that modern technology facilitates our personal achievement and civic consciousness.For example, the occurrence of web seminar provides experts and students with an access to some academic sessions from the foreign countries without getting out of their seats,which necessarily help improve their academic achievements.In addition, the smartphone that is most criticized due to its adverse effect on face-to-face interaction has aroused public consciousness among more and more people in a special way by which people use a media platform such as Twitter In America or Weibo in china to express their ideas on public events.In light of this, the modern technology is undoubtedly favorable in improving personal ability and .

Admittedly, while modern technology provides a wide variety of tools, we prefer using a tool to solve the problems around us, which seems to demonstrate that we are becoming dependent on the technology too much.Yet it does mean that we are less strong and independent. Instead, the convenience of modern technology save us much time and energy, thereby enabling us to focus on our work and develop into a strong and independent individual.

In conclusion, the technology itself aims to improve our quality of life. History has informed us that human never stop independent thinking; otherwise, we currently still sit on an original and simple car.In the same time, the modern technology, even Internet and smartphone, has brought boom to our personal achievement and independence.