All too often,companies hire outside consultants to suggest ways for company to operate more efficiently.If companies were to spend more time listening to their own employees,such consultants would be unnecessary.

Companies hire an outside consultant to suggest ways for the company to operate more efficiently rather than listening their own employees for efficient operating solutions. I can agree with the statement that companies should hire such consultant companies to be more neutral and accurate instead of listening their own employees who can be not accurate most of the time .In years corporations are getting bigger, and also competition level is getting increase every year, working properly is not adequate any more, hence such companies require more efficient solutions, such as hiring another compa...

Sentence: In conclusion, this statements hold true that I agree with companies definitely should hire outside consulting company to evaluate their position, if they need any work to be more efficient, consultant companies' suggestions would be more accurate and on time rather than listening their own employers.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and statements