The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition

Can progress be achieved without cooperation? At least not in 21st century, where problems are getting more and more complicated, surely cooperation is the only choice to achieve significant change in considerable period. Some may argue about the competition in the market through out the world. But that competition is only half of the picture, most of the times industries collaborate with each other and come up with best solution, that's why term outsourcing is getting famous where industries will outsource some work from others. Which means, for better future we need to train our young by instilling a sense of cooperation in them, not competition, especially in 21st century it is what most needed.

In 21st century, where global population has crossed 7 billion, which was 2 billion 200 years ago. In India, similar to many developing countries, according to a survey by UN on malnutrition 47% new born children are not getting proper nourishment and many are getting prone to various diseases, many of them are dying under the age of 5, mostly due to curable diseases. These lives can be saved if we attack those diseases through out the world at once. Can that be achieved without the cooperation? Then how should we train our young people for leadership? preferably by instilling them with sense of cooperation, not competition.

A very similar attempt of that is Bill gates Philanthropic attempt through his Melinda Gates foundation. There foundation is trying to remove the malaria which is killing many people in Africa and Asia and according to their survey, all the governments of world should come together to fight this war and save the future.
Polio, which used to be dreadful disease in 1960-1990, has been removed from various parts of the world by such collective efforts and many such efforts will be need in future to fight such problems.

Al, in space research, NASA's international space station is the joint efforts of many countries involved directly or indirectly to the mission. NASA believe the cost of such mission is so high that no single country can be able to bear it. Which again bring to the need of leaders who can cooperate for better future instead of competing.

Ultimately, from the bulk of the evidence, we can conclude that by instilling the sense of cooperation in our young will bring better leaders for future.

Sentence: NASA believe the cost of such mission is so high that no single country can be able to bear it.
Description: The fragment NASA believe the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace believe with verb, past tense