The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and support

The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position

There is no doubt about the essential role of teaching in shaping a person's personality and knowledge, and ultimately how well a society is going to thrive. And of course, the important question is that whether a defined best way for teaching is existed and if yes, what it is. The above statement attempt to give the answer for this long-term question, claiming that the best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones. Although, praising positive actions surely has merit in effective educating, I do disagree with the claim. There should not be a defined way of best teac...

Sentence: Praising is only able to point out the right things but not the wrong, which might be more important to know because it is no harmful not to do a good deed but a bad action could result in detrimental consequences.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to harmful and not

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre