Claim: Governments must ensure that their major cities receive the financial support they need in order to thrive.Reason: It is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are preserved and generated.Write a response in which you discuss the e

Claim: Governments must ensure that their major cities receive the financial support they need in order to thrive.

Reason: It is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are preserved and generated.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.

The above claim represents that government should focus governmental fund to their major cities at the expense of smaller cities and the countryside with reason that it is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are preserved and generated.

Firstly, I completely disagree with the reason. It is economy and research development rather than cultural tradition that are the reasons for government to stream their fund to major cities. In this fast paced life of major cities, nation's cultural traditions are usually considered making light important than material acquisition an...