Claim: Government must ensure that their major cities receive financial support they need in order to thrive.Reason: It is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are preserved and generated.

Claim: Government must ensure that their major cities receive financial support they need in order to thrive.
Reason: It is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are preserved and generated.

There is a saying that, a large city is formed because of its people, culture, religion and their livelihood. Cities have been contributing towards the changing situation since ages. There are nuance of glories contributed by the cities. For example, firstly, the New York city which exemplifies its preserved art gallery at the Metropolitan Museum, is an extravagant culture show case. Secondly, India is known for its religion and cultural traditions. There are tentatively 30 heritage sites preserved since ages in India. The major contribution towards this facilities would be unimaginably the cities which enlighten their culture. Yes I do agree that cities play an important role, where the government must ensure to provide most of their funding.

Firstly, the fore most reason for the government to support financially to the city is the changing technology. This is a modernized era, people get acquainted to the technology by living in the cities rather than those who live in a rural area. Cities some time considered to be the Capital will rapidly gain a better awareness in comparison to villages. Hence, funding by the government not only increases its density but also combines different religion and culture. This can be proven by the Indian culture. For example Delhi is considered to be the Capital city, where different people migrate from different places and try to get accustomed to the rites and rituals preached in that city. This maintains the glory of that particular culture.

Secondly, though it's not worth saying, but the government gains a lot only from the city. Lot of taxes are been paid by the urbane people and merely by the villagers. Apart from this, city can be a place to provide many educational facilities which might increase the civilization. Government if at all trying to provide its funding towards educational institutions this might be a huge advantage, for those not only living in the city but also the rural people who are willing to pursue their career. Addition to this things cities are considered to be the most comfortable area, because of its basic necessities are accomplished.

Henceforth, on the other hand government must not neglect the rural area, because it’s the only place where things are preserved since ages, such as people living in villages do not get acquainted to the changing generation, instead they follow the rules laid down by their ancestor which might be the age old customs. Though cities have been turning out trendy, but, because of certain moral values their culture is still preserved. Therefore in conclusion, the government should act accordingly to the needs and requirements of the cities as well as the villages without being prejudiced to provide their funding.

Sentence: The major contribution towards this facilities would be unimaginably the cities which enlighten their culture.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and facilities

Sentence: Addition to this things cities are considered to be the most comfortable area, because of its basic necessities are accomplished.
Suggestion: Refer to this and things