"The best way to understand the character of a society is to examine the character of the men and women that the society chooses as its heroes or its heroines."

I believe that it is not the best way to understand the character of a society by examining the character of the men and women that the society chooses as its heroes or its heroines because the person(the hero/heroine) does not cover all aspects rearding the society.

Sir Sachin Tendulkar who has been recognised as the greatest hero ever is an example a sports man whose character can not determine the character of the society.Since he has been very good at sports the people are mesmerized by his skill leaving behind the social aspects about him. For example blood donation camps,helping orphanage which are related to the development of the societies are left unanswered.

On the other hand, Anna Hazare who is revolting against the Indian congress government to introduce "LokPal Bill" in the parliment is an example of a ex-service men whose character determination does not reveal the actual character of the society since he is doing good for the society making him a hero of a time but this does not mean he is liked by his character instead because of his actions.

By basing upon the above examples i conclude that it is not the best way to understand the character of a society is to examine the character of the men and women that the society chooses as its heroes or its heroines.

Sentence: I believe that it is not the best way to understand the character of a society by examining the character of the men and women that the society chooses as its heroes or its heroines because the personthe hero/heroine does not cover all aspects rearding the society.
Error: personthe Suggestion: personage
Error: rearding Suggestion: regarding

Sentence: Sir Sachin Tendulkar who has been recognised as the greatest hero ever is an example a sports man whose character can not determine the character of the society.Since he has been very good at sports the people are mesmerized by his skill leaving behind the social aspects about him.
Error: mesmerized Suggestion: memorized
Error: recognised Suggestion: recognized

Sentence: On the other hand, Anna Hazare who is revolting against the Indian congress government to introduce 'LokPal Bill' in the parliment is an example of a ex-service men whose character determination does not reveal the actual character of the society since he is doing good for the society making him a hero of a time but this does not mean he is liked by his character instead because of his actions.
Error: parliment Suggestion: parliament

Need more words.