Butter has now been replaced by margarine in Happy Pancake House restaurants throughout the southwestern United States. Only about 2 percent of customers have complained, indicating that an average of 98 people out of 100 are happy with the change. Furthe

Butter has now been replaced by margarine in Happy Pancake House restaurants throughout the southwestern United States. Only about 2 percent of customers have complained, indicating that an average of 98 people out of 100 are happy with the change. Furthermore, many servers have reported that a number of customers who ask for butter do not complain when they are given margarine instead. Clearly, either these customers cannot distinguish butter from margarine or they use the term 'butter' to refer to either butter or margarine. Thus, to avoid the expense of purchasing butter and to increase profitability, the Happy Pancake House should extend this cost-saving change to its restaurants in the southeast and northeast as well."

To avoid the expense of purchasing butter and to increase profitability, the Happy Pancake House should extend this cost-saving change to its restaurants in the southeast and northeast as well this one of foolish and insular argument which is say by pancke house. pancake house such facetious with his loyalty customer which is most rubbish behaviour by pancake house.

In panecake house only 2 percent of customers have complained. which show lackness in survey of panecake house. in that time survey people who like margarine is more present there or people not so much interested in food is present there. they can not define how survey is conduct or procedure of survey. and also indicating that an average of 98 people out of 100 are happy with the change. this one also not so clear and major flaws in this statement. how they calculate only 100 people it might be happened that always on 100 people they not get new teats of margnie. so there are lot of flaws in survey. so argument has hole and assumption which is not clearly state people happy with change or not.

The butter is replace by margarine and such thing not aware of people which one of rubbish thing. people have know what they eat or what restaurant provide him. the people cant complain when they are given margarine it not like they like margarine. due early days of marganie they cant not distinguish. but after they know what they eat it might be hamper the performances of pancake house.

The of biggest flaws in argument is Happy Pancake House should extend this cost-saving change to its restaurants in the southeast and northeast as well. it show lack of planning and marketing strategies which is held by the paneckae house. how it is possible southeast people like so it like also northeast people ? they take people granted like this. one think they did not take complete survey on southeast and they feel cost save in both southeast and northeast also which show how over confidences of panecake house. it might also possible if northeast people does not like margarine which hamper performances of panecake house.

Finally, all above point show pancake house play with loyalty with customer and wrong survey conductede. on that base they say cost save in both southeast and northeast also. i think they have to take long survey and clearly said people which butter and magnrnie and also survey conduct in northeast. such all thing they can get change with people happy or not, which is like people more butter or marganie and then decide cost save or not.

Sentence: To avoid the expense of purchasing butter and to increase profitability, the Happy Pancake House should extend this cost-saving change to its restaurants in the southeast and northeast as well this one of foolish and insular argument which is say by pancke house.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and say

Sentence: People have know what they eat or what restaurant provide him.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to have and know
Description: The fragment restaurant provide him is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace provide with verb, past tense

Sentence: The of biggest flaws in argument is Happy Pancake House should extend this cost-saving change to its restaurants in the southeast and northeast as well.
Description: The tag an article is not usually followed by of
Suggestion: Refer to The and of

Sentence: It show lack of planning and marketing strategies which is held by the paneckae house.
Description: The fragment It show lack is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace show with verb, past tense

Sentence: One think they did not take complete survey on southeast and they feel cost save in both southeast and northeast also which show how over confidences of panecake house.
Description: The fragment One think they is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace think with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Description: The fragment cost save in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace save with verb, past participle

Sentence: Such all thing they can get change with people happy or not, which is like people more butter or marganie and then decide cost save or not.
Description: The fragment Such all is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Such with adverb

Sentence: How they calculate only 100 people it might be happened that always on 100 people they not get new teats of margnie.
Error: margnie Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Due early days of marganie they cant not distinguish.
Error: marganie Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Finally, all above point show pancake house play with loyalty with customer and wrong survey conductede.
Error: conductede Suggestion: conducted

Read grammar books.