Two years ago, radio station WCQP in Rockville decided to increase the number of call-in advice programs that it broadcast; since that time, its share of the radio audience in the Rockville listening area has increased significantly. Given WCQP's recent s

Two years ago, radio station WCQP in Rockville decided to increase the number of call-in advice programs that it broadcast; since that time, its share of the radio audience in the Rockville listening area has increased significantly. Given WCQP's recent success with call-in advice programming, and citing a nationwide survey indicating that many radio listeners are quite interested in such programs, the station manager of KICK in Medway recommends that KICK include more call-in advice programs in an attempt to gain a larger audience share in its listening area.
Write a response in which you discuss what questions would need to be answered in order to decide whether the recommendation and the argument on which it is based are reasonable. Be sure to explain how the answers to these questions would help to evaluate the recommendation.

The station manager of KICK in Medway recommends that KICK include more call-in advice programs in an attempt to gain a larger audience share in its listening area. it one of foolish thinking clearly state by statition manager. i dont think so what it wrong with that station manager. he is imating the same thing which is got success in WCQP.

The survey which is held by WCQP in rockville two years ago. survey had held long back. there might be radio every ever use people. and program also new in such area so might be chances of success. KICK manager have to think over two year what condition about radio and all. wheater radio listen is present or not.

The Third flaws in that nation survey indication many radio listener quite interest in listen such program it is one of tedious think. survey might be held particular locality in which program so famous. or it might some mistake also in that survey. or survey held in locality where people use only radio they dont have the T.V or internet.

so finally station manager of KICK in Medway have to think again of there particular area. and also think of current situation. no need to dependent on two years survey .if in Medway people watch more tv than radio then call advise program not get such success. so manager have think there locality of people and how they live what they like. not dizzing such back two year back survey which is held in WCQP in Rockville .

Sentence: The station manager of KICK in Medway recommends that KICK include more call-in advice programs in an attempt to gain a larger audience share in its listening area. it one of foolish thinking clearly state by statition manager. i dont think so what it wrong with that station manager. he is imating the same thing which is got success in WCQP.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to it and wrong

Sentence: KICK manager have to think over two year what condition about radio and all. wheater radio listen is present or not.
Description: The fragment radio listen is is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace listen with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: The Third flaws in that nation survey indication many radio listener quite interest in listen such program it is one of tedious think. survey might be held particular locality in which program so famous. or it might some mistake also in that survey. or survey held in locality where people use only radio they dont have the T.V or internet.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to in and listen
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to tedious and think

Error: imating Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: statition Suggestion: station

Sentence: so finally station manager of KICK in Medway have to think again of there particular area. and also think of current situation. no need to dependent on two years survey .if in Medway people watch more tv than radio then call advise program not get such success. so manager have think there locality of people and how they live what they like. not dizzing such back two year back survey which is held in WCQP in Rockville .
Error: dizzing Suggestion: No alternate word

Avg. Sentence Length: 51.6 21.0 Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.