Essay topics: Claim: In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down after five years.
Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.
There is no denying the crucial importance of a leader in running an enterprise in any field. The bigger and larger the enterprise’s scale is, the more essential the leader is. Therefore, parallel to renewing and innovating the strategies, surely changing the leadership will bring revitalization and success for the enterprise by its renovation, motivation and inspiration.
Life is motion, thus everything will gradually become old. An enterprise is the same as a machine that need maintaining, lubricating, upgrading or being replaced broken parts. Who will do it? It is the leader who leads and inspires all activities and members in the enterprise. However, even an outstanding leader may straggle and have mistakes or out – of – date strategies that obstruct the efficiency of the enterprise without self-improvement. It is the time to require a new leadership that will bring renovation and energy through up – to – date methods or more judicious choices.
As the periodic maintenance, the transferring of power is also necessary even though a leader still keep his sagaciousness. It not only helps an enterprise run smoothly but also motivates its leadership to improve. The incumbent leader who wants to maintain continuously his power has to cultivate and perfect his leadership incessantly. If his attempt is popular and approved, he can continue to keep his power after elections, otherwise he will be replaced by a new better leader. The periodic power replacement will give everybody chances to be candidates for the leadership and that is great motivation for investigating knowledge and proving their skills. Obviously, because of being crucial core determining the development of an enterprise, the new leader who has better and more suitable qualities than the former must be chosen carefully. For this reason, the enterprise will be revitalized and advanced day by day.
In addition, a leader cannot lead an enterprise effectively without support of the members and the power replacement events surely will draw their attention and responsibility. Firstly, according to above opinion, the motivation for being the new leader will enhance every person’s abilities so then it can advance collective strength. Secondly, an election always goes with new strategies, visions and potential reforms, therefore, updating election news, considering and electing will definitely fortify every person’s awareness and responsibility for general affairs. For example, in the last USA election, many websites, newspapers, broadcasts, e.g., CNN, NBC, The New York Times and YouTube, were abundant of news and headlines about Barrack Obama and John McCain ‘s activities and their new strategies for the new stage of the country. We could see everywhere form schools, offices, houses to bars and even on the roads, people discussed excitedly. It showed that the election attracted the public’s opinions and thoughts. Due to such regular attractions, citizen’ consciousness and their responsibility for country will be awaken and improved. As a result, they can contribute effectively to get success for enterprises.
All in all the periodic transferring of power is an essential, fair and innocuous method for development of an enterprise. Both veteran leader and outstanding young can have chances to be a leader as long as they have enough ability of revitalizing and energizing. By this way, the enterprise will run more smoothly and effectively with fewer mishaps.
- Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (72.5)
- The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition (75)
- The following appeared in a letter from a homeowner to a friend."Of the two leading real estate firms in our town—Adams Realty and Fitch Realty—Adams Realty is clearly superior. Adams has 40 real estate agents; in contrast, Fitch has 25, many of whom work (72.5)
- Some people believe that society should try to save every plant and animal species, despite the expense to humans in effort, time, and financial well-being. Others believe that society need not make extraordinary efforts, especially at a great cost in mon (66.6667)
- Claim: In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down after five years. Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership. Write a response in which you discuss the exten (83.3333)
- As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoni (75)
- Claim: Imagination is a more valuable asset than experience.Reason: People who lack experience are free to imagine what is possible without the constraints of established habits and attitudes.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you a (86.6667)
- Some people believe it is often necessary, even desirable, for political leaders to withhold information from the public. Others believe that the public has a right to be fully informed.Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns (90)
- Personal statement for MSc.Finance in Rennes 1, France. (97.5)
- Two years ago, radio station WCQP in Rockville decided to increase the number of call-in advice programs that it broadcast; since that time, its share of the radio audience in the Rockville listening area has increased significantly. Given WCQP's recent s (90)