Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Nowadays, going along with modernization and industrialization, food production and consumption has changed significantly that presented clearly in lessening the time for preparing food. In some aspects, this change may enhance the way people live. However, in my point of view, there are also some remarkable problems with this issue such as health, tradition and social ties.
In the first place, it is obvious that though processed food such as canned food, frozen food and dried food help people save time on preparing, but it is not as healthy as fresh food. Through processing and preservati...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Claim: In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down after five years. Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership. Write a response in which you discuss the exten 88
- Two years ago, radio station WCQP in Rockville decided to increase the number of call-in advice programs that it broadcast; since that time, its share of the radio audience in the Rockville listening area has increased significantly. Given WCQP's recent s 90
- As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoni 73
- Claim: Imagination is a more valuable asset than experience.Reason: People who lack experience are free to imagine what is possible without the constraints of established habits and attitudes.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you a 87
- Some people believe it is often necessary, even desirable, for political leaders to withhold information from the public. Others believe that the public has a right to be fully informed.Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns 90
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 26 in 30
Category: Very Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 19 15
No. of Words: 434 350
No. of Characters: 2229 1500
No. of Different Words: 249 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.564 4.7
Average Word Length: 5.136 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.794 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 164 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 124 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 87 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 59 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 22.842 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 11.962 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.737 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.322 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.552 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.098 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5