Some people believe it is often necessary, even desirable, for political leaders to withhold information from the public. Others believe that the public has a right to be fully informed.
Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented.
Government is representative of the citizens who resolve and make decision on every issues related directly or indirectly to the development of a country. Thus, in order to ensure the sustainability of a country, it is pivotal for government and its citizens to reach a broad consensus. And transparency in information is one of prerequisites ensure it through bringing about democracy and gaining the belief of people.
First of all, citizens have the right to know what and how the political leaders are doing with their country. This time is not in period of slavery when people have no right t...
- 113. Claim: The surest indicator of a great nation is not the achievements of its rulers, artists, or scientists.Reason: The surest indicator of a great nation is actually the welfare of all its people.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to w 95
- Some people believe that society should try to save every plant and animal species, despite the expense to humans in effort, time, and financial well-being. Others believe that society need not make extraordinary efforts, especially at a great cost in mon 55
- Claim: Imagination is a more valuable asset than experience.Reason: People who lack experience are free to imagine what is possible without the constraints of established habits and attitudes.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you a 87
- As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoni 73
- Some people believe it is often necessary, even desirable, for political leaders to withhold information from the public. Others believe that the public has a right to be fully informed.Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns 90
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 5.5 out of 6
Category: Excellent Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 25 15
No. of Words: 584 350
No. of Characters: 3047 1500
No. of Different Words: 280 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.916 4.7
Average Word Length: 5.217 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.962 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 231 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 173 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 128 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 97 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 23.36 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 7.025 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.44 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.277 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.52 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.054 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 6 5