Some people believe that society should try to save every plant and animal species, despite the expense to humans in effort, time, and financial well-being. Others believe that society need not make extraordinary efforts, especially at a great cost in money and jobs, to save endangered species.
Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented
It is patent that Homo sapiens in the highest position of all beings should have responsibility to maintain the sustainability of biodiversity and our planet. Yet it will be too extreme if human society is required to save any endangered animals and plants regardless to extraordinary efforts, time and money.
First of all, we must know that before human being's existence, there are numerous number of extinct species. Even throughout the development of human from the Stone Age to present, species extinction and creation maintained as a natural law. Thus, human does not need to be too eager t...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Two years ago, radio station WCQP in Rockville decided to increase the number of call-in advice programs that it broadcast; since that time, its share of the radio audience in the Rockville listening area has increased significantly. Given WCQP's recent s 90
- Some people believe that society should try to save every plant and animal species, despite the expense to humans in effort, time, and financial well-being. Others believe that society need not make extraordinary efforts, especially at a great cost in mon 55
- The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government industry or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation not competition 80
- Claim: In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down after five years. Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership. Write a response in which you discuss the exten 88
- Some people believe it is often necessary, even desirable, for political leaders to withhold information from the public. Others believe that the public has a right to be fully informed.Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns 90
when human want to intervene
when humans want to intervene
Sentence: Besides natural disasters, human ought to pay attention on preclude man-made disaster such as nuclear war that happened in Yokohama and Nagasaki, Japan that killed over 200.000 people and led to extirpation and mutation of thousands of local species.
Description: The token on is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to on and preclude
Sentence: If mankind devastate their own living, other species also struggled difficultly to maintain their stable survival.
Description: The fragment mankind devastate their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace devastate with verb, past tense
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 5.5 out of 6
Category: Excellent Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 3 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 20 15
No. of Words: 545 350
No. of Characters: 2986 1500
No. of Different Words: 300 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.832 4.7
Average Word Length: 5.479 4.6
Word Length SD: 3.069 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 233 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 194 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 131 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 98 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 27.25 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 13.262 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.65 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.3 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.517 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.075 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5