Some people believe that society should try to save every plant and animal species, despite the expense to humans in effort, time, and financial well-being. Others believe that society need not make extraordinary efforts, especially at a great cost in money and jobs, to save endangered species.
Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented
It is patent that Homo sapiens in the highest position of all beings should have responsibility to maintain the sustainability of biodiversity and our planet. Yet it will be too extreme if human society is required to save any endangered animals and plants regardless to extraordinary efforts, time and money.
First of all, we must know that before human being's existence, there are numerous number of extinct species. Even throughout the development of human from the Stone Age to present, species extinction and creation maintained as a natural law. Thus, human does not need to be too eager t...
- Personal statement for MSc.Finance in Rennes 1, France. 98
- As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoni 73
- The following appeared in a letter from a homeowner to a friend."Of the two leading real estate firms in our town—Adams Realty and Fitch Realty—Adams Realty is clearly superior. Adams has 40 real estate agents; in contrast, Fitch has 25, many of whom work 60
- The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition 75
- Some people believe that society should try to save every plant and animal species, despite the expense to humans in effort, time, and financial well-being. Others believe that society need not make extraordinary efforts, especially at a great cost in mon 55
when human want to intervene
when humans want to intervene
Sentence: Besides natural disasters, human ought to pay attention on preclude man-made disaster such as nuclear war that happened in Yokohama and Nagasaki, Japan that killed over 200.000 people and led to extirpation and mutation of thousands of local species.
Description: The token on is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to on and preclude
Sentence: If mankind devastate their own living, other species also struggled difficultly to maintain their stable survival.
Description: The fragment mankind devastate their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace devastate with verb, past tense
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 5.5 out of 6
Category: Excellent Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 3 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 20 15
No. of Words: 545 350
No. of Characters: 2986 1500
No. of Different Words: 300 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.832 4.7
Average Word Length: 5.479 4.6
Word Length SD: 3.069 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 233 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 194 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 131 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 98 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 27.25 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 13.262 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.65 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.3 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.517 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.075 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5