Essay topics: Some people believe that society should try to save every plant and animal species, despite the expense to humans in effort, time, and financial well-being. Others believe that society need not make extraordinary efforts, especially at a great cost in money and jobs, to save endangered species.
Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented
It is patent that Homo sapiens in the highest position of all beings should have responsibility to maintain the sustainability of biodiversity and our planet. Yet it will be too extreme if human society is required to save any endangered animals and plants regardless to extraordinary efforts, time and money.
First of all, we must know that before human being's existence, there are numerous number of extinct species. Even throughout the development of human from the Stone Age to present, species extinction and creation maintained as a natural law. Thus, human does not need to be too eager to go beyond his limit and intervene in the survival of all beings . Although it is irrefutable many ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||Shivgovind||50||Read full essay|
|2 months 4 weeks ago||sermisha||16||Read full essay|
|3 months 8 hours ago||haso||33||Read full essay|
|4 months 2 weeks ago||despair||66||Read full essay|
|5 months 3 weeks ago||geethanjaly55||50||Read full essay|
|7 months 4 days ago||Gh.Ne||66||Read full essay|
|7 months 1 week ago||evanlu||58||Read full essay|
|9 months 3 weeks ago||udayrade1206||66||Read full essay|
|1 year 6 months ago||oguzcans||80||Read full essay|
|1 year 11 months ago||prernarana03||58||Read full essay|
- Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (72.5)
- The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition (75)
- The following appeared in a letter from a homeowner to a friend."Of the two leading real estate firms in our town—Adams Realty and Fitch Realty—Adams Realty is clearly superior. Adams has 40 real estate agents; in contrast, Fitch has 25, many of whom work (72.5)
- Some people believe that society should try to save every plant and animal species, despite the expense to humans in effort, time, and financial well-being. Others believe that society need not make extraordinary efforts, especially at a great cost in mon (66.6667)
- Claim: In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down after five years. Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership. Write a response in which you discuss the exten (83.3333)
- As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoni (75)
- Claim: Imagination is a more valuable asset than experience.Reason: People who lack experience are free to imagine what is possible without the constraints of established habits and attitudes.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you a (86.6667)
- Some people believe it is often necessary, even desirable, for political leaders to withhold information from the public. Others believe that the public has a right to be fully informed.Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns (90)
- Personal statement for MSc.Finance in Rennes 1, France. (97.5)
- Two years ago, radio station WCQP in Rockville decided to increase the number of call-in advice programs that it broadcast; since that time, its share of the radio audience in the Rockville listening area has increased significantly. Given WCQP's recent s (90)