claim: in any field--business,politics,education,government--those in power should step down after five years reason: the surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership

Even though every employer has their own vital role to play, there must be some one who should lead them, based on the goal. Leader is not the person who leads, he must be part of the team and guides in a proper way to attain the goal but does the success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership for every five years, definitely not because every human is tend to make mistakes, intelligent people not only learn from their mistakes but also learn from others mistakes also, these are the persons who are apt to be the leaders.

when a person is appointed as leader of an enterprise, it takes time for him to realise his responsibilities and then start contributing to the enterprise. once he realised his responsibilities, he has to decide which strategy, he should follow. After implemention only, he will know that, apt strategy has been chosen or not, if that doesnt go well, he has to adopt a new strategy and analyse to find where it went wrong, these are all experiences of that person, which is the most valuable asset, it can only be shared but there is a lot of difference between experiencing and listening to experiences.

if he is replaced at the end of five years, it is very hard to prove himself. May be if the employee working under him has lot of issues or not satisfied, he can be replaced. if not he must be allowed to continue so that he can prove himself and also with the help of his experience and ability, he can take the enterprise to a higher level.

For example, consider the post of chief minister in any state, there are few states in which, same chief minister is chosen even after his five years of term, this is because he has performed well by introducing many good policies and laws, so people are happy and wanted him to continue, incase if there is a system like chief minister must not continue after his 5 years term, even if he is selected by the people that doesnt make sense. Persons under him must be given the right to choose the leader who they want.

Summing it up, instead of asking the leaders to step down after every five years, the employee who are under him must be allowed to decide whether he can continue or not, based on the majority of votes he gets, this could be the best solution for it.

Sentence: After implemention only, he will know that, apt strategy has been chosen or not, if that doesnt go well, he has to adopt a new strategy and analyse to find where it went wrong, these are all experiences of that person, which is the most valuable asset, it can only be shared but there is a lot of difference between experiencing and listening to experiences.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to After and implemention

Sentence: Summing it up, instead of asking the leaders to step down after every five years, the employee who are under him must be allowed to decide whether he can continue or not, based on the majority of votes he gets, this could be the best solution for it.
Description: The fragment the employee who is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: Leader is not the person who leads, he must be part of the team and guides in a proper way to attain the goal but does the success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership for every five years, definitely not because every human is tend to make mistakes, intelligent people not only learn from their mistakes but also learn from others mistakes also, these are the persons who are apt to be the leaders.
Error: revitalization Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: when a person is appointed as leader of an enterprise, it takes time for him to realise his responsibilities and then start contributing to the enterprise. once he realised his responsibilities, he has to decide which strategy, he should follow.
Error: realised Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: realise Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: implemention Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: doesnt Suggestion: does not
Error: analyse Suggestion: analyst

Sentence: For example, consider the post of chief minister in any state, there are few states in which, same chief minister is chosen even after his five years of term, this is because he has performed well by introducing many good policies and laws, so people are happy and wanted him to continue, incase if there is a system like chief minister must not continue after his 5 years term, even if he is selected by the people that doesnt make sense.
Error: incase Suggestion: in case
Error: doesnt Suggestion: does not