Claim: Any piece of information referred to as a fact should be mistrusted, since it may well be proven false in the future.Reason: Much of the information that people assume is factual actually turns out to be inaccurate.Write a response in which you dis

Essay topics: Claim: Any piece of information referred to as a fact should be mistrusted, since it may well be proven false in the future.
Reason: Much of the information that people assume is factual actually turns out to be inaccurate.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.

Chukky's picture

Information taken as facts do not necessarily have to be mistrusted, simply because they are likely to be proven incorrect in the future. Rather, such informaton should be continually re-evaluated as human understanding and intellect is expanded. Advances in technology, continuous experimentation and research can help validate some of the facts which we consider truths. Therefore, mankind is not to mistrust such information lest humanity is stuck in a vicious cycle where every information is distrusted and society cannot make any advancement because it cannot trust a single information to work with.

As humans advance we use the knowledge and information we discover to our advancement and ...

Note: Only testbig VIP readers can access the full content of this essay.

Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.