Claim: Any piece of information referred to as a fact should be mistrusted, since it may well be proven false in the future.Reason: Much of the information that people assume is factual actually turns out to be inaccurate.Write a response in which you dis

Claim: Any piece of information referred to as a fact should be mistrusted, since it may well be proven false in the future.
Reason: Much of the information that people assume is factual actually turns out to be inaccurate.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.

Information taken as facts do not necessarily have to be mistrusted, simply because they are likely to be proven incorrect in the future. Rather, such informaton should be continually re-evaluated as human understanding and intellect is expanded. Advances in technology, continuous experimentation and research can help validate some of the facts which we consider truths. Therefore, mankind is not to mistrust such information lest humanity is stuck in a vicious cycle where every information is distrusted and society cannot make any advancement because it cannot trust a single information to work...

Sentence: Rather, such informaton should be continually re-evaluated as human understanding and intellect is expanded.
Error: informaton Suggestion: information

Sentence: However, in this course of this exploration, if an 'anomaly' an incident contrary to conventional and accepted knowledge occurs, this causes the philosoper to re-evaluate the basis of his understanding.
Error: philosoper Suggestion: philosopher

Sentence: This prompted further investigation into these strange occurence and consequently, humanity discovered the shortcomings of Aristotelian physics.
Error: occurence Suggestion: occurrence

Sentence: Instead, it was an inablity to objectively reconcile the results of experiments and events to previous knowledge.
Error: inablity Suggestion: inability

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre