Claim Governments must ensure that their major cities receive the financial support they need in order to thrive Reason It is primarily in cities that a nation s cultural traditions are preserved and generated

Is in major cities a nation's cultural traditions are preserved and generated and should the goverment provide the financial support major cities for that?
Nowdays, most of the cities are given financial assistances from the main govenment for various fields; Infrastructure, Economy, Welfare and Culture.
Overall, the landmarks that implicit important cultural values placed in a major city has been preserved thanks to aid of governments.
However, preserving and generating cultural traditions is not a key factor for major cities to thirve, also not a reason to recieve financial support from the govenment.
Thus I disagree with the speaker.

To some extent, in that most of the subordinate organizations relative to main government such as city, municipal government are assigned budget, it is obvious that major cities recieve the financial support they need in order to deal with unsustainable issues like developing cities, preserving cultural valuables.
Futhermore, it is more desirable to manage cultural important things by main goverments due to professional and expansive policies.

However, the point I disagree is an interrelation with thrive and cultural traditions.
Rather spending budgets to cultural traditions, it is much more effective ways for major cities to thrive by investing on prominent fields and educating young people to become more competitive workers.
Also, it can not be said that all the nation's cultural traditions are placed in major cities.
In sum, financial support is needed for city and municipal govenments to thirve though cultural tradions are not related.

Also, in terms of generating cultural traditions, It is obscure that city makes cultural traditions.
In recent days, rather saying that official organizitions like city have a influence on cultural proliferations, entertainment makes huge influence on globe.
By merging modern music with traditional factors, recent singing group exert great cultural influences and re-generate traditional values.
As said above, cultural proceeding subject is not a city but a entertainment group.

Consequently, additional financial budget is needed to city to progress.
However, it is not related with sustaining cultural traditions.
Besides, the leading subject of generating traditional culture is entertainments.