Claim: Governments must ensure that their major cities receive the financial support they need in order to thrive.Reason: It is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are preserved and generated.

Claim: Governments must ensure that their major cities receive the financial support they need in order to thrive.
Reason: It is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are preserved and generated.

The culture and traditions of the country are the reflection of its identity. When any person, nation or even object lose it's identify, it is considered as extinct. Therefore, it is necessary to sustain and preserve culture and tradition of major cities. Government should countiously provide funding in order to safeguard the culture and nation's identity that is in agreement with above claim.

In recent era, major cities are considered as economic hub that facilitates trading and businesses to grow and flourish. In cities empty spaces are replaced with huge buildings and commercial centres. Due to economic value of land, commercial and business centres are build on concept of cost and benefit analysis. The economic cost and benefit analysis dosn't take into account the country's architecture tradition and culture. Resultantly, tendency of being cultural and traditional is being lost as amount of these economic based infrastructure is progressed. In these scenario, it is dire need to provide sufficient fund to preserve cultural architecture that is left over otherwise the time is not far when nation would lose its identiy in the world.

Any nation represents its identity by its name and culture to the outer world. People tend to attach the unique culture of country with name of the country. When person come across to the nation like paris, turkey, china etc the imagination of museum, mosques and china wall respectively comes into mind. these culture and traditions work as an identity for us and hint for others to recognized others. It can easily be imagined that what worst and embrassing scenario would be for a nation if nation lose its culture, tradition and ultimately its identity due to non financing and preserving effort.

Conclusively, it the real effort should continously be produced to ensure that culture and traditions are saved and strategy should be developed to further expand the culture and tradition of one's nation.

Sentence: Conclusively, it the real effort should continously be produced to ensure that culture and traditions are saved and strategy should be developed to further expand the culture and tradition of one's nation.
Description: The tag a pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to it and the

Sentence: Government should countiously provide funding in order to safeguard the culture and nation's identity that is in agreement with above claim.
Error: countiously Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In these scenario, it is dire need to provide sufficient fund to preserve cultural architecture that is left over otherwise the time is not far when nation would lose its identiy in the world.
Error: identiy Suggestion: identify

Sentence: It can easily be imagined that what worst and embrassing scenario would be for a nation if nation lose its culture, tradition and ultimately its identity due to non financing and preserving effort.
Error: embrassing Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: continously Suggestion: continuously