"Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed."

“ Giving a few second on interesting matter is better the spending an hours for boring issue”. It’s human’s tendency to work attentively and alertly on the issue which is of his interest and keeping him self away from annoying topic, even if it has been suggested and advised by many people. Interest and likeness of person matters a lot in his life.

Every one likes to work in the field of interest and if we talk about students then they prefer the subject and faculty of their interest. In case of some students, they get confused in deciding that what is of their interest and what they choose for they expertisment. Availability of many option leads to this short of situation.

After completing the secondary school education, it become very tough for students to select their main subject as a career option. As in their previous study there may be more then one subjects in which they are interested. So in this stage many influences effects on their thinking. What their colleagues are selecting as their field of further study, advices from parents and other relatives etc. take them to divert from their field of interest and catch up in any regardless field.

This is where the Educational institution can come in picture and helps out the future of the country. Teachers and professors in education institutes has better vision to understand the interest of the students and guide them in proper way. And it has been reviewed that students consider their teachers advices more compare to other.

Every one knows that “youth is the power of country”. To guide them in proper way is essential requirement for each country. If one intelligent student enters in the filed in which he should not be then he can not bring out from that situation and put him in proper place. In that case he works, but not with heart and interest. And this mistake become mater of repentance for him for whole life. And no gain in the development of the country become possible from him.

So it is crucial for Educational institutes to help out student to lead them in appropriate future. There must be separate department in each institute to handle this stuff of guiding the students with highly qualified teachers. They should arrange Vocational guidance session to let the student to understand the filed of their interest and get information about there likeness. They must set arrangement to keep the students from being away from influences and listening words off heart towards their likeness. It also requires to give training to the teachers for this purpose.

Without Acquiring the youth of country in proper manner, progress of the country is not possible And Educational institutes are the main source to lead the student in the field of their interest and likeness. So they have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.

Sentence: Giving a few second on interesting matter is better the spending an hours for boring issue.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: It's human's tendency to work attentively and alertly on the issue which is of his interest and keeping him self away from annoying topic, even if it has been suggested and advised by many people.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: Interest and likeness of person matters a lot in his life.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: Every one likes to work in the field of interest and if we talk about students then they prefer the subject and faculty of their interest.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: In case of some students, they get confused in deciding that what is of their interest and what they choose for they expertisment.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to they and expertisment

Sentence: Availability of many option leads to this short of situation.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: After completing the secondary school education, it become very tough for students to select their main subject as a career option.
Description: The fragment it become very is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, past tense

Sentence: As in their previous study there may be more then one subjects in which they are interested.
Description: The fragment more then one is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace then with adjective

Sentence: So in this stage many influences effects on their thinking.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to influences and effects

Sentence: What their colleagues are selecting as their field of further study, advices from parents and other relatives etc. take them to divert from their field of interest and catch up in any regardless field.
Description: The fragment any regardless field is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace regardless with adjective

Sentence: This is where the Educational institution can come in picture and helps out the future of the country.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: Teachers and professors in education institutes has better vision to understand the interest of the students and guide them in proper way.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: And it has been reviewed that students consider their teachers advices more compare to other.
Suggestion: Refer to teachers and advices
Sentence: Every one knows that youth is the power of country.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: To guide them in proper way is essential requirement for each country.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: If one intelligent student enters in the filed in which he should not be then he can not bring out from that situation and put him in proper place.
Description: The fragment be then he is rare

Sentence: In that case he works, but not with heart and interest.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: And this mistake become mater of repentance for him for whole life.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: And no gain in the development of the country become possible from him.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: So it is crucial for Educational institutes to help out student to lead them in appropriate future.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: There must be separate department in each institute to handle this stuff of guiding the students with highly qualified teachers.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: They should arrange Vocational guidance session to let the student to understand the filed of their interest and get information about there likeness.
Description: The fragment about there likeness is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace there with adjective

Sentence: They must set arrangement to keep the students from being away from influences and listening words off heart towards their likeness.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: It also requires to give training to the teachers for this purpose.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: Without Acquiring the youth of country in proper manner, progress of the country is not possible And Educational institutes are the main source to lead the student in the field of their interest and likeness.
Description: The fragment the main source is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: So they have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.
No grammatical errors

No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
Error: expertisment Suggestion: experiment
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
Error: may Suggestion: No alternate word
No spelling errors
Error: etc. Suggestion: etch
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
Error: fields Suggestion: No alternate word

No. of Spelling Errors: 4
No. of Words: 493
No. of Different Words: 226
Average Word Length: 4.777
Word Length SD: 2.526
No. of Characters: 2355

Average Sentence Length: 18.962
Sentence Length SD: 7.658
Use of Passive Voice: 0
Use of Discourse Markers: 0.385
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.262
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.486
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.124