Educators should find out what students want included in the curriculum and then offer it to them

Educators should find out what students want included in the curriculum and then offer it to them.

What is the role of educator? They are people who not only deliver knowledge and skills to other people called students, but also professionally are educated to develop potential ability and build human character. In society, educators are hugely influenced to human life most likely through school and education system. Since educators are also responsible for develop abilities of human being, they need understand “what students are curious about.”

In practical reason behind the idea, it gives the opportunity for students to take part in and enjoy classes. I, myself, have been tutoring many variety students from elementary to high-school grades, and found it very difficult to motivate the students in any kinds of class unless they are very interested in subjects. In this case, communication is very important. If you fail to communicate and make every student part of the communication, it could turn out students left behind. Of course, educators cannot offer them only what they want. Any subject in school curriculum, there are basic or background knowledge that educators should teach. For example, you cannot just teach mathematics without basic calculus.

On the side of educators, knowing what students want include in the curriculum, they can have better ideas to what and how to teach these students. For instance, most of universities or colleges require instructors to do surveys regarding course curriculum periodically, and students to do assessing their instructors at the end of semester. It is very useful and helpful for students and instructor in the future.

The education systems have always been common concerns regardless of countries. How should we teach students? Should we standardize the school curriculum? Or what is the “right” educational system? The most concerning issue is that students are programmed and followed by formal educational ideologies, and educators also have been trained and regulated by ideologies over the years. Now, it is time to remind educators and students role in the society. We all should be part of the curriculum, and should be the goal of education, not the curriculum itself.

Sentence: Since educators are also responsible for develop abilities of human being, they need understand what students are curious about.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and develop