Every individual in a society has a responsibility to obey just laws and to disobey and resist unjust laws.

In a society, several laws are made to maintain the discipline. These laws are made by social leaders and position holders in the society. They make rules after undertaking the overall condition of the society and these rules are made for the welfare and overall development of all the society members. So every individuals in a society has a responsibility to obey just rules.

Laws should be strictly followed by the society people so that they will be beneficial for the whole society. Rules like prohibition of liquors in the common place, prevention of theft and smuggling, are the just laws and people should obey them to resist the society from crime and to maintain peace in the society.

Coming to the unjust laws, firstly the definition of unjust laws should be properly defined. Unjust laws are those rules which are made without proper concern and experience and are creating boundation to society people. These type of laws should be disobeyed and resisted by the society people. For example inter-cast marriages are not allowed in some societies or women's position is only at home, she is not allowed to go out and work, these kind of rules are unjust laws and should be strongly opposed by society people.

But only the laws which are unjust in the opinion if several people should be opposed. For example, to promote the dictatorship, some people wants to continue with old trends like 'Male is the head of the family and he has all the rights' and these type of people will be against of 'Women Welfare Rules' which is unjustified . So society members should have think in the broader sense about the laws, and if they feel the laws are truly creating unnecessary problems, then only they should resist the laws.

So it is the responsibility of every individual to follow the laws which are made for the welfare of the society and on the other hand it is also his responsibility to oppose and resist the unjust laws in order to avoid indiscrimencies.

Sentence: Unjust laws are those rules which are made without proper concern and experience and are creating boundation to society people.
Error: boundation Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: So it is the responsibility of every individual to follow the laws which are made for the welfare of the society and on the other hand it is also his responsibility to oppose and resist the unjust laws in order to avoid indiscrimencies.
Error: indiscrimencies Suggestion: No alternate word