The following appeared in an article written by Dr. Karp, an anthropologist.“Twenty years ago, Dr. Field, a noted anthropologist, visited the island of Tertia and concluded from his observations that children in Tertia were reared by an entire village rat

The following appeared in an article written by Dr. Karp, an anthropologist.

“Twenty years ago, Dr. Field, a noted anthropologist, visited the island of Tertia and concluded from his observations that children in Tertia were reared by an entire village rather than by their own biological parents. However, my recent interviews with children living in the group of islands that includes Tertia show

that these children spend much more time talking about their biological parents than about other adults in the village. This research of mine proves that Dr. Field's conclusion about Tertian village culture is invalid and thus that the observation-centered approach to studying cultures is invalid as well. The interview-centered method that my team of graduate students is currently using in Tertia will establish a much more accurate understanding of child-rearing traditions there and in other island cultures.”

Write a response in which you discuss what specific evidence is needed to evaluate the argument and explain how the evidence would weaken or strengthen the argument.

The argument with conclusion that Dr. Field's conclusion and observation-centered approach to studying cultures are both invalid is rather weak. It is based on the premises that Dr. Field concluded from his observations that children in Tertia were reared by an entire village rather than by their own biological parents, and that Dr. Karp's interviews with children living in the group of islands that includes Tertia show that these children spend much more time talking about their biological parents than about other adults in the village. However, it is logically flawed. There are many missed e...

Sentence: The miss make the argument weaker.
Description: The word miss is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to miss

Sentence: All the missing crack are needed to be fill, i.e. the evidence have to be present.
Description: The fragment the missing crack is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: There are many missed evidence, as explaned in the following paragraphs.
Error: explaned Suggestion: explained

Sentence: For incidence, Maybe there is a huge school in the island that all the children older than 8 should attend, and they, in fact, sleep, study, and play togather in it, under the pretection and teaching of voluteer adults in the village, while, partly because they live with their parents when they are under 8, and partly because there are 2 hours each days their parents can go and play with them freely, they tend to talk to their parents more.
Error: togather Suggestion: together
Error: voluteer Suggestion: volunteer
Error: pretection Suggestion: protection

No. of Spelling Errors: 4 2 (be more careful when typing)

read this link to understand what is Sentence Length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre