Formal education tends to restrain our minds and spirits rather than set them free.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and s

Formal education tends to restrain our minds and spirits rather than set them free.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Formal education is a form of education in which you go to a educational facility and study with fixed curriculum and predetermined knowledge during a specific period. Upon finishing, you get a certificate after passing examination. This is distinguished with study by experience such as interaction with peers and family or self-study. The above statement disfavors formal education, claiming that it tends to restrain our minds and spirits rather that set it free. In my opinion, it is true that formal education restrain our mind at some extent, but it is necessary to achieve the freedom.

...

Sentence: Formal education gives us a breadth of knowledge from which we can drawn critical assessments about issues belonging to variety of topics.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and drawn

Sentence: Most importantly, certificates from formal education are proof of ones' ability and attitude thanks to which they can find desired jobs or be admitted into higher schools in which ones are able to pursuit their freedom.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to pursuit and their