Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take

Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.

Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position

Education is a very important factor that governs future success in modern time.It has value like a non destroyable weapon.Every deserving persons have right to get that.It should not be dependent on the financial condition. But due to increasing cost of education every person can not afford good quality university education.So, government have a responsibility to help financially to those deserving and poor student.

Future of any country depends upon their young people and young people future depends upon their university education.So if government wants to see development in future ,then government should make some arrangement so that every person can get higher education.Education should not be only for rich people.For example, in India many of the deserving candidate can not afford medical education because of money. However less deserving candidates but with wealthy background are easily getting admission in university. We can imagine that how painful situation will be for that student who was only not getting admission due to money problem. In this situation government can help them with Government College having no tution fee.For example, European university education is free for european people and we can see the result of that in the form of country development.

Some will argue that it is not feasible for government to provide free education to every one .I also agree that for government it will be an arduous task.But if we adopt some of the college policy then government can reduce that burden and they will also get instantaneous help in the form of work. For example, in india armed force medical college give free education to their student but during admission time students have to sign a contract in which it is mentioned that after graduation you have to work in the college for five years.In this way we can see that college is also getting something from student. Some people also say that instead of free education government should give scholarship. But we can not ignore that in a high populated country like india , every deserving poor candidate can not get scholarship due to large number of application.

To conclude, I would say that if government wants better future of country then it necessary that government should provide free university education to admitted student who can not afford fee.It will be a long term investment from government in the development of the country

Sentence: Future of any country depends upon their young people and young people future depends upon their university education.So if government wants to see development in future ,then government should make some arrangement so that every person can get higher education.Education should not be only for rich people.For example, in India many of the deserving candidate can not afford medical education because of money.
Description: The fragment , then government is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace then with adjective
Suggestion: Refer to people and future
Description: The fragment be only for is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace only with adjective

Sentence: For example, in india armed force medical college give free education to their student but during admission time students have to sign a contract in which it is mentioned that after graduation you have to work in the college for five years.In this way we can see that college is also getting something from student.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to force and medical

Sentence: To conclude, I would say that if government wants better future of country then it necessary that government should provide free university education to admitted student who can not afford fee.It will be a long term investment from government in the development of the country
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an End of sentence
Suggestion: Refer to country
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to it and necessary
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and admitted

Don't use 'then' that much.