Many lives would be saved if inoculations against cow flu ere routinely administered to all people in the area where the disease is detected. However, as there is a small possibility that the person will die as a result of the inoculations we cannot permi

Many lives would be saved if inoculations against cow flu ere routinely administered to all people in the area where the disease is detected. However, as there is a small possibility that the person will die as a result of the inoculations we cannot permit innoculations against cow flu to be routinely administered.

Innoculations since their discovery have proven to be a boon to mankind, They have saved many lives and have also helped in prevention of diseases as well as impede the spread of an epidemic.Undoubtedly many lives would be saved if innoculations against cow flu were routinely administered to all people where the disease is detected. However, if by any chance it is causing death, it is a matter of serious concern.

Firstly, it needs to be analysed that 'What is the cause of Death? '. Ofcourse it cannot be solely cow flu innoculation else it would have caused death of all people in whom it was administered. So it is something else that is reacting with the innoculation elements and is causing a marring effect on individuals. It may be some disease or some physical conditions. For examble, death may be observed within people with high sugar level or high blood pressure. Administration of the innoculation may be producing some compounds withing their body that may be raising their heart rate. There may be any such reason.

Once the real culprit is determined, we can ensure that innoculation is only administered post medical history of the patients have been assessed. This study will surely help to reduce the death rates as we will know the due cause of the death. Moreover it will not only save lives of people who are dieing of innoculations, it will also save life of people who are dieing due to cow flu and absence of vaccination.

Sentence: Firstly, it needs to be analysed that 'What is the cause of Death?
Error: analysed Suggestion: analyzed

Sentence: For examble, death may be observed within people with high sugar level or high blood pressure.
Error: examble Suggestion: example