"The material progress and well-being of one country are necessarily connected to the material progress and well-being of all other countries."

Nowadays, the world is like a village”. We might have heard about this sentence. The interpretation of the statement is that all the countries around the world are so closed and have deep connections in all facets such as traiding, political and diplomatic relations and technological connections. These relations have engendered that all countries seem to be connected. Hence, a progress in materials and well-being of one country will surely affect the progress and welfare of another contry both in positive and negative way.

Nowadays, most of the countries around the world trade together in any aspects; food, fruits, products, labour and etc. in many cases, these kind of trades have a significant role in the welfare and progress of both sides. For an instance, Suidi Arabia is the biggest oil producer in the world. It produces tones of oils every day and export it to so many countries. Chief of the industries around the world are needed to use the oil; hence, they are deeply dependent to the Sauidi Arabia oil. Imagine resources of oils in Sauidi Arabia finished; not only industrial countries will lose their power to produce, but only Sauidi Arabia will lose the foremost resource of making money. Therefore, the lifes of countries is highly dependent together.

Sanctions are some limitations that made to one country for deminishing its connection with the world. Iran, is a good example which is encountered with sanctions. Based on it, Iran has no right to have any monetary and banking and trading to another countries. Hence, the economical and social conditions in Iran have been negatively affected. Inflation, increasing the rate of dollar per Iranian money, lack of production are the results of this kind of sanctions. Therefore, it is apparent that as it can be helpful in having communication with other with other countries, it could be dangerous for any country that has no relation to others.

As a summary, welfare and progress of any country is throughly dependent to the welfare of another countries. Have a good trade will cause progress for both sides. In the other hand, having no connection and relation with other countries, will caused a defeat and depression.

Sentence: Based on it, Iran has no right to have any monetary and banking and trading to another countries.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and countries

Sentence: As a summary, welfare and progress of any country is throughly dependent to the welfare of another countries.

Sentence: In the other hand, having no connection and relation with other countries, will caused a defeat and depression.
Description: The word will is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: will cause a ...

Sentence: The interpretation of the statement is that all the countries around the world are so closed and have deep connections in all facets such as traiding, political and diplomatic relations and technological connections.
Error: traiding Suggestion: trading

Sentence: Hence, a progress in materials and well-being of one country will surely affect the progress and welfare of another contry both in positive and negative way.
Error: contry Suggestion: country

Sentence: Sanctions are some limitations that made to one country for deminishing its connection with the world.
Error: deminishing Suggestion: diminishing

Error: throughly Suggestion: No alternate word