"A nation should require all of its student to study the same national curriculum until they enter college."Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position

"A nation should require all of its student to study the same national curriculum until they enter college."
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your nposition.

The statement suggests that there should be a uniform course curriculum for all the students across nation until they enter college. I wholeheartedly agree with the statement, because this approch will ensure that all students are treated equally.

For insrtance when students from all over the nation apply for admission into colleges, a criteria for evaluating their performance in schools is needed to find the deserving students. If different curriculum is being taught to students at different places, within a nation, it becomes very difficult to judge which student is more deserving. Instead, if there is a same national curriculum, comparision of performance of different students can be easily done.

Secondly, when scholarship is to be provided to limited number of students by a funding agency, it would be easier for them to decide which students are deserving scholarships, by comparing their academic performance. It would be difficult, had their curriculum been disparate.

On the other hand, if students are judged on the basis of their performance in different course curriculums, there is a possibility that a deserving student who has scored comparatively less marks, due to tough course curriculum, may get rejected instead of one having higher marks in relatively easier course curriculum. Hence it will result into injustice to many students.

Hence, for treating all students equally and ensuring justice to all, the same national curriculum is neccesary for all until they enter college.

Sentence: I wholeheartedly agree with the statement, because this approch will ensure that all students are treated equally.
Error: approch Suggestion: approach

Sentence: For insrtance when students from all over the nation apply for admission into colleges, a criteria for evaluating their performance in schools is needed to find the deserving students.
Error: insrtance Suggestion: instance

Sentence: Instead, if there is a same national curriculum, comparision of performance of different students can be easily done.
Error: comparision Suggestion: comparison

Sentence: Hence, for treating all students equally and ensuring justice to all, the same national curriculum is neccesary for all until they enter college.
Error: neccesary Suggestion: necessary

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Read testbig new GRE issue pattern and learn how to write issue essays:
http://www.testbig.com/question/gre-issue-essay-questions-new-gre-issue…