A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position

A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

I strongly believe that education planning shuold be free in order to deliver specific curriculums however it is needed.

First, every region of a nation have its own culture background and ideocincrasy. It is not the same to be from an agricultural town that to be from a metropolitan urban city. Every student should be guided and educated according to the things and circumpstances that surround her. For example, a boy who lives in a farm should be more familiar with subjects such as agriculture, veterinarian subjects, land management and such; in the other hand a boy from a big city must be encouraged to be familiar with topics regarding urbanism, waste management, air and sound polution, and so on.

In addition, each student is different and might need a distinct educational orientation. Not all people are equal; futhermore, a efficient curriculum must take in account the desired knowledge path of a person even since they are little children. There are a lot of professionals out there that are just unsatisfied and feeling miserable because they ended up doing something they really don't like, but that they felt pushed into doing so because it was socially accepted and well seen. If those people would had experienced a different kind of education since they were young, may be they would have been doing something that they really enjoy and woul be delivering the best of their potential.

Thirdly, any nation could benefit by having students with different kinds of education backgrounds when they enter college and begin to be a part of that nation working force. In the multitasking and competitive world that we live on today, every nation need a wide range of specialists who can perform a raft number of activities from electrical engineering, doctors, global warming experts and teachers. If each one of the students enter College knowing the same kind of things that the rest of thir pairs do, it would be a lot more difficult to make each person reason and think distinctively between each other. For example, a student whom high school curriculum includes a lot of Math and Physics is more prone to be an analytical scientist that someone who took more classes about Geography and Art History.

As a way of conclusion, educational and curriculum diversity is good for everyone involved. While some people may argue that everyone should have the same kind of basics knowledge in order to be an integral human being; I am totally sure that taking in consideration things such as geographical distinction, differences in personality and benefits from specialization since childhood; a nation should not require all its students to study the same national curriculum.

Sentence: Every student should be guided and educated according to the things and circumpstances that surround her.
Description: The fragment that surround her is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace surround with verb, past tense

Sentence: In the multitasking and competitive world that we live on today, every nation need a wide range of specialists who can perform a raft number of activities from electrical engineering, doctors, global warming experts and teachers.
Description: The fragment nation need a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace need with verb, past tense

Sentence: I strongly believe that education planning shuold be free in order to deliver specific curriculums however it is needed.
Error: shuold Suggestion: should

Sentence: First, every region of a nation have its own culture background and ideocincrasy.
Error: ideocincrasy Suggestion: ?

Error: circumpstances Suggestion: circumstances

Sentence: For example, a boy who lives in a farm should be more familiar with subjects such as agriculture, veterinarian subjects, land management and such; in the other hand a boy from a big city must be encouraged to be familiar with topics regarding urbanism, waste management, air and sound polution, and so on.
Error: polution Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Not all people are equal; futhermore, a efficient curriculum must take in account the desired knowledge path of a person even since they are little children.
Error: futhermore Suggestion: furthermore

Sentence: If each one of the students enter College knowing the same kind of things that the rest of thir pairs do, it would be a lot more difficult to make each person reason and think distinctively between each other.
Error: thir Suggestion: No alternate word