A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position

A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

Whether or not a nation should require all of its student to study the same national curriculum until they enter college has been a must-to-be-solved problem. Some countries like America and Singapore have a few optional subjects from which students can choose beside the compulsory ones. While many other countries like India, all students are required to study the same national curriculum until entering college or even in the first year of college. In my opinion, I support the idea that student should have a choice to focus on some subjects that they feel more enjoyable from the senior or even junior high school level.

The first reason comes from the uniqueness of each individual in which every person has a kind of own preference in some subjects/activities over others - some are out extrovert and enjoy studying History, Languages while some are more in going and keened on Sciences and Technology and others are fond of Politics and Economies.

Secondly, same curriculum in high school backward would let students with but choice but entering college to gain the specialized knowledge which in turn becomes disadvantageous for students with difficult finance and/or desire to join the labor force immediately after high school. In addition, the advance of technology and breakthroughs in science have been creating unprecedented huge amount of knowledge that overwhelms the power of individual's brain. As the result, the society become more and more specialized in individual's job scope and students that very good in general knowledge but only average in specialized knowledge may not be as competitive and competent as one trained with more specific subjects.

In the circumstance when governmental regulations are appropriate so that the education and working market are in synchronization and students after graduating from high schools and colleges are able to enjoy fully advantages from specialized knowledge, it is highly recommended to adopt of the policy that allows students to have a choice of which subjects they like to study from high school due to the above rationales - which also explain why most of developed countries adopt the policy to allow students choose different curriculums.

In conclusion, the ability of government regulations of education and labor market together with well orientation of economy should be taken into account to decide whether or a nation should require students to study the same curriculum and it is better that students have opportunity to decide to some extent which subjects they want to strive.

Sentence: While many other countries like India, all students are requires to study the same national curriculum until entering college or even in the first year of college.
Suggestion: are required

No. of Words: 738 350 (write the essay in half an hour. Better to focus on one side.)