A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.
Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position.
Implementation of a national curriculum is a step towards implementing good unity amongst the citizens of the state. A country is ideally identified as a whole. Whenever a particular nation is under a microscope we usually ask “What is the national animal of this country” or What is the national language of the country”. The idea to know a country on a whole is basically more significant and important than those of what states the country comprises of.
Students across the nation would study a national curriculum which would implement the learning of a national language, national his...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
|2013-10-28||nilka61||90||Read full essay|
|2013-10-19||dhanraj1311||95||Read full essay|
|2013-10-15||cvarun14||60||Read full essay|
|2013-10-04||tahmid||75||Read full essay|
|2013-09-30||apurva||83||Read full essay|
- "Our new plan will help us better protect our staff against exposure to toxic chemicals: We are fitting each new safety suit with an alarm that will sound in the main control booth when the suit is punctured. The control booth will notify the managers on 90
- If two applicants for a job are otherwise equally qualified, the job should go to the applicant with more experience95
- As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.85
- A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting yo90
- Integrated EssayPassage about altruismLecturer saying altruism is also out of selfishness70
Sentence: A national curiculum would also increase the idea of competition amongst the students all over the country.
Error: curiculum Suggestion: curriculum
Sentence: A national curriculum would generalise equal opportunities and would also ensure that the nation on the whole is indirectly promising basic and necessary education for all the young students.
Error: generalise Suggestion: generalize
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 5.0 out of 6
Category: Very Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 2 2
No. of Sentences: 19 15
No. of Words: 402 350
No. of Characters: 1996 1500
No. of Different Words: 175 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.478 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.965 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.732 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 152 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 119 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 82 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 49 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 21.158 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 6.124 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.316 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.356 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.566 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.107 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5