A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position

Providing standard or high quality of educaiton is an important issue to the future of a nation. The public have multiple views about the topic in order to improve the education system and to keep the education level of the new generations. Some parents or policticans believe that requiring all students to study the same national curriculum will lead to the consequnce all students have the same quality or same amount of knowledge received by different students in variety of social background. However, this is not a practical way to enhance the full potential of all teenagers. A national education model should be able to consider how to cultivate each students' potential.

Different students have different learning ability. Children whose parents earn earn a college degree may have better study ability because their parents have more knowledge to teach their children skills to adapt to the learning environment and to achieve better performance. They are more capable to learn new knowledge. But for students who are from lower socal status, they may need more resoucres to cultivate their study methods and to learn each subjects. Thus, if the nation require all students to learn the same number of subjects in a period of time, the disprivilage students may have difficulties to catch up with the curriculum and have lower academic perfomance and hard to learn study skills, which is important for college education.

Different studnets have different talents, not all students want to go to college. Nowadays, we have different technical schools for students who do not needs college. From this situation, we can see that not all students want to be a scholars. It is important to provide different curriculum for students to cultivate their talents such as cooking skills, carving or art. A single curriculum cannot fullfill all of their needs to pursue their dreams.

Providing a standardized a high quality of education to all students in a nation required lots of resources and money. The primary ideal of having a same curriculm is to provide stadardized and high quality of education to all students. It means that all school needs to have same amount of money and resources to keep the quality. However, resources is not unlimited. We cannot promise that we can always has same number of teachers and financial situation every year. Some students may not be able to afford the standardized textbooks. Thus, each school should have a flexible curriculum to meet different needs and ability of their students.