Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic gain.
In this issue the author asserts that any remaining wilderness areas should be preserved in their current conditions by passing some laws to require so, even if those areas could be enhanced in some aspects. I agree with this issue insofar as the governments and nations are responsible to save the environment, but in my perspective, this trend should not prevent the people of those regions from thriving.
First and foremost, one compelling argument in favor of preserving the remaining wilderness areas in their natural state has to do with the fact that nations should preserve the nature a...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic gain. 73
- Recently butter has been replaced by margarine in Happy Pancake House restaurants throughout the southwestern United States This change however has had little impact on our customers In fact only about 2 percent of customers have complained indicating tha 78
- The council of Maple County concerned about the county s becoming overdeveloped is debating a proposed measure that would prevent the development of existing farmland in the county But the council is also concerned that such a restriction by limiting the 86
- Of the two leading real estate firms in our town Adams Realty and Fitch Realty Adams Realty is clearly superior Adams has 40 real estate agents in contrast Fitch has 25 many of whom work only part time Moreover Adams revenue last year was twice as high as 87
- Claim: Governments must ensure that their major cities receive the financial support they need in order to thrive.Reason: It is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are preserved and generated. 66
Sentence: Every single individual in the world have the right to choose his own way of life and passing such a low is obviously denying their right for a better life and better opportunities.
Description: The word low is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to low
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 5.0 out of 6
Category: Very Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 1 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 16 15
No. of Words: 508 350
No. of Characters: 2571 1500
No. of Different Words: 236 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.748 4.7
Average Word Length: 5.061 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.843 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 171 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 133 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 94 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 79 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 31.75 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 12.701 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.688 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.353 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.582 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.123 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5