Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic gain.
Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position.
A latest article on global warming has predicted that small cyclonic storms will become more frequent in near future owing to increased global warming. The world is now on the mercy of our own hands. Whatever we can do to save this earth we must do. One of the steps is to preserve whatever wilderness areas left in our nearby regions. By saving whatever we have left we can at least delay the annihilation of mother earth and hence our lives.
The government must enforce the laws to ensure that no further illegal deforestation takes place in the future. Severe punishments and penalties must be ...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position 95
- In any field of endeavor, it is impossible to make a significant contribution without first being strongly influenced by past achievements within that field.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement 68
- The best way to teach—whether as an educator, employer, or parent—is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones. 80
- Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be 64
- Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim In developing and suppor 76
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 5.0 out of 6
Category: Very Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 22 15
No. of Words: 433 350
No. of Characters: 2146 1500
No. of Different Words: 239 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.562 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.956 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.77 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 158 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 116 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 75 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 46 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 19.682 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 7.106 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.5 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.267 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.504 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.088 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 6 5