Nature's Way, a chain of stores selling health food and other health-related products, is opening its next franchise in the town of Plainsville. The store should prove to be very successful: Nature's Way franchises tend to be most profitable in areas wher

Nature's Way, a chain of stores selling health food and other health-related products, is opening its next franchise in the town of Plainsville. The store should prove to be very successful: Nature's Way franchises tend to be most profitable in areas where residents lead healthy lives, and clearly Plainsville is such an area. Plainsville merchants report that sales of running shoes and exercise clothing are at all-time highs. The local health club has more members than ever, and the weight training and aerobics classes are always full. Finally, Plainsville's schoolchildren represent a new generation of potential customers: these schoolchildren are required to participate in a fitness-for-life program, which emphasizes the benefits of regular exercise at an early age.
Write a response in which you examine the stated and/or unstated assumptions of the argument. Be sure to explain how the argument depends on these assumptions and what the implications are for the argument if the assumptions prove unwarranted.

The argument is Nature's way is opening its next franchise in the town of Plainsville. And based on certain assumptions writer concluded that store will be successful. But assumptions are formed on lack of evidence.

First, writer assumed that store will be in profit because residents of Plainsville headed to healthy lives. But this assumption is not build on specific figure. For instance If in one town store is successful because resident lead to healthy lives that does not it will be successful in other town.

Plainsville merchants reported that a sale of shoes and exercise clothing is always high. But merchant didn't mention that these reports only belong to Plainsville customer. Like residents from small town can also visit for shopping. So here is fallacy in this assumption.

Another assumption that weight training, aerobics classes are always full. In this 20th century everyone is sentient about their health. And we have read about side effect of health products in newspaper, TV channels. In this case writer should have mentioned about the products like if they are organic or not, side effects, age limit of intake. It will be easy for residents to purchase the products. This is true school children are representing new generation of potential customer and it is necessary to spread awareness about health exercise in this junk food world. But writer have to give details about what kind of exercise will be there for children. As we know below 16 age group kids are not allow in gym.

In conclusion, to make Nature's way profitable write should survey the residents and ask them about their likes and dislikes related to health, health related problems, what types of exercise they are doing or they will prefer. It will help in increase the profit of Nature's way.

Sentence: In this 20th century everyone is sentient about their health.
Error: sentient Suggestion: sentiment