People's behavior is largely determined by forces not of their own making.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting

People's behavior is largely determined by forces not of their own making.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

To some degree, people's behavior may be determined by forces not of thier own making but this is not entirely true. Is the author talking about positive behavior resulting from conscious efforts people make to mitigate the effect of external forces or a negative one from an permissive mind that can not overcome those forces? The answer lies in one's perception of the prompt. Human beings are endowed by nature to have dominion or level of control over forces. Our behavior is formed from the way we respond to the forces that affect us. A force that mar one man can equally make another. For cla...

Sentence: Conclusively, people's behavior may be shaped by forces without their control but they have the ability to negative the effect of the force or transform it to their advantage.
Description: The tag an adjective is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to negative and the

Sentence: To some degree, people's behavior may be determined by forces not of thier own making but this is not entirely true.
Error: thier Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: A force that mar one man can equally make another.
Error: mar Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For clarity of explaination I would like to categorize forces into economic, emotional, natural, celestial and constitutional forces.The following points expantiate on what forces people can take responsibility for and those that they can not.
Error: expantiate Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: explaination Suggestion: explanation

Sentence: If they accept to smoke cigarette to gain acceptibilty in the group, the influence can not be seem as a force not of their own making because everyone has a choice to choose good from evil.
Error: acceptibilty Suggestion: acceptability

Sentence: Any attempt to violate the law is met with severe punitve measures.
Error: punitve Suggestion: punitive

Sentence: Another example that supports the statement is suicidal and hate bevavior resulting from skewed religious teachings.
Error: bevavior Suggestion: behavior

Sentence: A child without a fore knowledge of good and evil can be brainwashed to believe that to kill for a god, which is evil and unlwaful in many societies.
Error: unlwaful Suggestion: unlawful

No. of Words: 617 350 (less words in real exams)

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre