Present your perspective on the issue below, using relevant reasons and/or examples to support your views. “We can usually learn much more from people whose views we share than from people whose views contradict our own; disagreement can cause stress and

Present your perspective on the issue below, using relevant reasons and/or examples to support your views. “We can usually learn much more from people whose views we share than from people whose views contradict our own; disagreement can cause stress and inhibit learning.”

A human don't like the person whose views are contrast to his views. every person has different angel to think. A phrase is said that" a person who always say about your negative, is your friend ". the person is actual mirror of our image . It always advisable to think wide .

we mostly don't like the person who comment on our views specially in negative . But we ignore the advantages of these type of view . these contradict views make us perfect , and very beneficial for our work . I can explain with the example in a company a employ suggest a project. but it is require to examine about the project with deep details , may be there is some kind of mistakes or we can more improve it . It can be only possible by contradict person views .

contrast views made our thinking power better and wider . We can get knowledge about negative points and positive one . A person has different capability of thinking . When the opposite nature of person meet they exchange their thoughts and solve the problem more efficiently by their own understanding . In a class many students are taught by a same tutor . He explain a sum only by one way , but in all of the student some has different way to solve the problem if they students asked them to tutor all class can solve the question by different ways .

Additionally , much contrast views create problems . we can't do work properly and we have to face disturbance . It is correct to learn from opposite view person but much disturbance in work is not good . Some person can do this disturbance due to personal revenge . But we should not give hope , never loose self confidence . We should always learn good things and ignore the bad one.

In summing up , contrast views are very essential for doing work but in positive way . But we should not be upset by them or demotivate by them . that is the part of learning . We should try to sum up both positive and negative , and finally any conclusion should be made.

Sentence: A human don't like the person whose views are contrast to his views. every person has different angel to think.
Description: The word don is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to don

Sentence: When the opposite nature of person meet they exchange their thoughts and solve the problem more efficiently by their own understanding .
Description: The fragment person meet they is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace meet with verb, past tense

Sentence: I can explain with the example in a company a employ suggest a project. but it is require to examine about the project with deep details , may be there is some kind of mistakes or we can more improve it .
Description: The fragment employ suggest a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace suggest with verb, past tense
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and require

You are improved!