Questioning authority. Only by questioning accepted wisdom can we advance our understanding of the world.

there is no doubt that questioning accepted wisdom enhances our understanding of the world.

From the very beginning, when human race diverged from other primates, people started experiencing cognition and questioning everything. Humans have been developing stage by stage since then. In each stage they constructed new sets of believes based on new experiences and their expanding knowledge of abstract or concrete subjects. Thus, it is reasonable to consider the wisdom of human kind as a fluctuating and ever-changing phenomenon.

There is nothing absolutly right or wrong. People are changing and their understanding undergoes modifications. There was a time that people believed Earth is constant and sun moving around it;a claim based on apparent observation of daily sun rises and sun sets. The foot-print of such observation can be traced through a considerably long period of human history, regardless of geographical boundaries. Years after years, it was an accepted part of human common wisdom.

However, Galileo cast doubt on it and questioned the accepted wisdom. Taking the first step, despite all oppositions and obstacles, he embarked on overturning of a wrong belief.

Although a simple example, it is rather prominent. People tend to adhere to known and familiar situations and believes. They prefer not to throw stone in a quite lake. Questioning is that stone which despite being undesirable, helps to having a second thought about established wisdom. It put the spot light on issues that commonly are accepted as being obviously true.

In conclusion, I think that questioning is a shortcut that helps the human beings to accelerate the pace of their developing knowledge while significantly enhance their understanding of existing universe.

Sentence: There is nothing absolutly right or wrong.
Error: absolutly Suggestion: absolutely

Suggestion:
You will need to read more top scored essays to learn how to develop ideas. After read, then think and analyze: if you are going to write the same essay, how are you going to develop the essay.

Here we would like to share with you a simple but effective way to develop sentences in a paragraph:

1.The first sentence will be the topic sentence, suppose the topic sentence is: i like A (as an example).

2.After the first sentence, you need to tell people why you like A not B. It will take 2-3 sentences to explain.

3.Following the explanations, you may give an example. The example can be one sentence or more specific with 2-3 sentences.

4.After the example, you can give a small conclusion or talk about the advantages why you like A.

You see, in 4 steps, you always focus on your topic. You don't talk randomly here or there. By this way, you get a good coherence.

Well, this is a very basic pattern to develop sentences, after you get more professional, you can have your own writing styles.

Let us know if you didn't get the idea.