Scientists and other researchers should focus their research on areas that are likely to benefit the greatest number of people. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reason

Scientists and other researchers should focus their research on areas that are likely to benefit the greatest number of people.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

Any major scientific discoveries and inventions are conducted by long-term researches in advance and some of them experienced some insuperable difficulties before reaching the goals. That is the reason that there are many research groups has been founded for centuries on a paricular project that scientist foreseen its benefit for further progress rather than predicting its immediate applications.

First, throughout history, many eminent concoctions were accompanied with several decades of research. Gunpowder, for example, was the one of remarkable inventions in human history. However, the process of discovery on gunpowder was full of danger and difficuties. Nobel, who devoted his life on the research of gunpowder, experienced insuperable difficulties. In addition to unpredictable consequence, Nobel's contemporaries and the society did not understand the ramification of gunpowder and derided his effort as useless and myopic. Despite of critisim from others, Nobel insisted on his project and eventually reached the success. Nobel was a foresight sicentists; his comtemporaries, on the other hand, shortsighted on the potentials that masked underlying. What must be addressed, however, is if Nobel acquesced to the authorities and those myopic contemporaries, the discovery of gunpowder would have been delayed for several centuries, and consequently industrialization would have been far behind the progress of civilization.

Likewise, the research on the modern science are not able to achieve immediate recoginition but would benefit prospects in long-term. The groundbreak in quantum mechanics, as one of the most preeminent breakthroughs in twentith century, trigger the revolution of the discovery in universe, as well as the revolution in information technology. Had Albort Einstein gaven up his research due to the fact that he would not be able to see the achievement in short-term, the entire progress of modernization would have been all but impossible. Furthermore, in addition to unforeseen results in researches, some projects do not benefit to human straightward but make great contribution to understand the world around us. Biologist conducted research on fishes, which triggered the invention of submarine in military; Chemists run the projects on several unknown elements, which revolutionized the development of medicines. All of which are not observed results in short period benefit contemporaries and posterities.

In conclusion, it is clear that researchers need to be professional and proscient on their researches, in spite of influence of other people and authorities. That way they will reach their goals, which reinforce the discovery in the fields and consequently benefit society as a whole.

Sentence: Nobel was a foresight sicentists; his comtemporaries, on the other hand, shortsighted on the potentials that masked underlying.
Description: The fragment a foresight sicentists is not usually preceded by was
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace sicentists with scientist

Sentence: That is the reason that there are many research groups has been founded for centuries on a paricular project that scientist foreseen its benefit for further progress rather than predicting its immediate applications.
Error: paricular Suggestion: particular

Sentence: However, the process of discovery on gunpowder was full of danger and difficuties.
Error: difficuties Suggestion: difficulties

Sentence: Despite of critisim from others, Nobel insisted on his project and eventually reached the success.
Error: critisim Suggestion: criticism

Error: sicentists Suggestion: scientists
Error: comtemporaries Suggestion: contemporaries

Sentence: What must be addressed, however, is if Nobel acquesced to the authorities and those myopic contemporaries, the discovery of gunpowder would have been delayed for several centuries, and consequently industrialization would have been far behind the progress of civilization.
Error: acquesced Suggestion: acquiesced

Sentence: Likewise, the research on the modern science are not able to achieve immediate recoginition but would benefit prospects in long-term.
Error: recoginition Suggestion: recognition

Sentence: In conclusion, it is clear that researchers need to be professional and proscient on their researches, in spite of influence of other people and authorities.
Error: proscient Suggestion: No alternate word