Society should identify those children who have special talents and provide training for them at an early age to develop their talents Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your

Society should identify those children who have special talents and provide training for them at an early age to develop their talents.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

Every child has his or her talent, and some of them domonstrate outstanding performances and special insterests in some specific fields at an early age. I agree that society should indentify those children who have special talents and provide training for them at an early age, otherwise, it is possible the society will lose their gifts.

First of all, the society should provide trainings at an early age, and make resources they need to develop their talents accessable for these gifted children . For instance, a boy who shows talent in playing piano should at least be able to have access to a piano, on which he can practice, or have a piano teacher, who can teach him how to play. This can create an environment that nurtures the boy’s talent. Further, a girl who has talent in learning languages, should be provided with a language teacher to teacher her various languages. Even a genius does not born with knowledge or skills, thus they need training and teachers to help them start. Can a boy who has talent in springboarding ever be a world known athlete if he does not have a coach to teach him? If the society does not provide these resources that are crucial for these gifted children to develop their talents, it may be a loss for the society.

Further, some fileds really require training at an early age to develop their talents, otherwise, it would be too late. For instance, many athletes are selected at an early age and their peak performances usually occurs in ealier adulthood, which can range from 20-30s. For instance, gymnastics, most of Olymic gymnatics candidates are teenagers or younger, if the society does not provide special training to these gifted athiletes when they are young, their bones get hard when they get older, then it would be too late for them to pursue these fileds.

It is true that by adopting this recommendation can result in more pressure and expectency from other such as families and teachers, then, these gifited children may be very stressful, and are overwhelmed. On the other hand, exposing to the pressure can also improve their abilities to cope with stresses and make them more durable,and have resistance to surrounding pressure. This can be benefical for them.

Overall, I agree with the statement that the society should indentify those children who have special talents and provide training for them at an early age, otherwise, it is possible the society will lose their gifts.

Sentence: Further, a girl who has talent in learning languages, should be provided with a language teacher to teacher her various languages.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to teacher and her

Sentence: For instance, gymnastics, most of Olymic gymnatics candidates are teenagers or younger, if the society does not provide special training to these gifted athiletes when they are young, their bones get hard when they get older, then it would be too late for them to pursue these fileds.
Error: athiletes Suggestion: athletes
Error: gymnatics Suggestion: gymnastics

Sentence: This can be benefical for them.
Error: benefical Suggestion: beneficial