Society should make efforts to save endangered species only if the potential extinction of those species is the result of human activities.

“Nature is not only a possession for us, we have to preserve for new generation” an excerpt from a book. Human beings have been tamed wild nature when they started to establish new settlements. Since then ,humans are destroying nature and exploiting the nature. Thus some of species are prone to extinction ,for a solution the society need to take responsibilities and make efforts to save endangered species not only because of their activities but also other possible cause.

To begin with , their natural environment is the best place for their life. Human beings compelled to keep away from their nature. some of them like to live with a herd like birds and some of like to live alone such as predators humans may damage their natural place by their activities .let us consider the pelican in new jersey , a firm is producing a product but this firm is also spreading poison to the environment which is killing the pelican. there is no doubt local or federal state urged to impose some rules to protect the pelicans .In this case the question arises what about the pelicans are destroying by earthquake rather than humans activities .should people make an effort .No one can assert that these animals should not be preserved. Since they need help from us .

Secondly, because of human activities and also especially in developing countries due to industrial activities a tremendous of species are prone to extinction. And also at this automation age there is an increasing in carbon dioxide emission and also greenhouse effect which are plausible detrimental for both society and almost all kinds of species .On the other hand , for instance a calamities is damaging a elephant natural place and this animal can not withstanding against this calamities .there is a natural stream in Amazon forests , hence people should take care of them. Because this is not only for people but also a home for all species. Furthermore , government does not consider the cost of these animals because when there is a fire in New york no once thinks cost of saving , people think it is human nothing can be comparable with humans life. However , we should feel in the same manner when a bird is being destroy.

In summary , There are large numbers of species which prone to extinction and human beings should do something when they are in trouble not only because of humans activitites but also because of natural disaster .This is one of the our duties for enviroment .Since we are not owner of the house.

Sentence: In summary , There are large numbers of species which prone to extinction and human beings should do something when they are in trouble not only because of humans activitites but also because of natural disaster .This is one of the our duties for enviroment .Since we are not owner of the house.
Error: enviroment Suggestion: environment
Error: activitites Suggestion: activities